friends???

Options
i started mfp alittle over a month ago,and i dont wanna sound rude but i am very upset by the fact that i have 30 friends and only have about 4 of them tell me good job or way to go u know alittle more motivation!! i really need it cause i been stuggling alot here lately and i really need some friends thats doing mfp to help me and encourage me!! thank alot

Replies

• poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Friend me...I'll be your pal and be a good little motivator!! I...too...had a baby (#2) in december and need to get the flubber off!!

Stacey
  • tawojcik
    tawojcik Posts: 67
    Options
    I have only been here like a week, but I have found that I miss a lot of things in the newsfeed. If you have a lot of friends (or if they do), I think it is easy to miss stuff.
  • MissMegan3119
    MissMegan3119 Posts: 110
    Options
    You can add me for some extra motivation :)
  • Elise1931
    Elise1931 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I also have a decent amount of added friends but less than half of them do any comments. Oh well.
  • ef5055
    ef5055 Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined today and have no friends yet! Feel free to add me! Goodluck with your weight loss journey!
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Well hopefully that is about to change....encouragement really does help as a motivator on here! Best of luck to you and sending you a friend request! :)
    ~Kim
  • tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    i started mfp alittle over a month ago,and i dont wanna sound rude but i am very upset by the fact that i have 30 friends and only have about 4 of them tell me good job or way to go u know alittle more motivation!! i really need it cause i been stuggling alot here lately and i really need some friends thats doing mfp to help me and encourage me!! thank alot

the 15 friends that I have... have ALL been supportive to me. If I don't hear from them in one week.. I delete them. AND I haven't had to do that yet.
    You can friend me. Send me an email about yourself and how I can motivate you. I have lost 8 lbs in 10 days of being on here. And honestly I think it is more from checking in with my friends daily and they reply.
    RILEYRED is great motivator. Friend me and you will see her on the status page and you can friend her. I can't really remember her full name, but she types in CAPS LOCK, and extremely a beautiful person inside and out.
    Let me know how I can help. Poesh>>> (can't remember the exact I.d., but she has been wonderful too me also. I believe she replied to you on this post.
    Keep up the good work, you care about yourself or you wouldn't be looking for "healthy" friends.
  • tea76
    tea76 Posts: 35
    Options
    aw that stinks! feel free to add me xx
  • tlpresley01
    Options
    Hello I just joing MFP...you can add me as friend.