Newby here :-)

Options
Dia101
Dia101 Posts: 2 Member
Hi, I joined a few days ago. I love love love the site. I find myself logging on here now instead of Facebook 
Still looking for some friends, I added a few myself. I like the updates where you can see what everyone is/has done.
Not much South African food on here, but I usually cook from scratch and all the basic “ingredients” are on here.
So I find it very very useful.
I am a coffee addict, trying very hard to drink less of it.
My biggest challenge will be this weekend. I have so much planned socially, just need to be strong.

O and water…….. generally I really cannot drink it. And now being winter in SA, it is even more difficult.

Would really like to lose a total of 12kg. in my mind I have very unrealistic goals for myself, but reality is, it is not going to happen overnight.
My first weigh-in will be on the 30th of this month.

Good luck to everyone ells on the site.

Replies

• gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    hi
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Welcome hon. . . you are going to do great! Just think positively, and set small goals for now. Then when you meet them it will help motivate you! Just a thought.:smile:
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hey, and welcome to the site. I'm from SA myself (Cape Town) and although there's not that much South African stuff on here, you can find some snoek and biltong in the database :)

Sending you a friend request now for some extra motivation and support.

Steven
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hey....Welcome to MFP :)