The One Week 2lb Challenge!

Options
Good morning everyone...

I've decided (since yesterdays weigh in) i would like to loose at least 2lbs by next Friday when i will weigh in again at the gym... Who is with me...? This will only be a one week challenge as i wont be able to keep up a 2lb loss every week as i am in the healthy range for my BMI... However since January 2011 i have put on 14l bs, bringing me back up to 152lbs...

So..... my goal for next Friday 27th May is to get to 150lbs...

Who is with me?

Katherine :heart:

P.S.... Sorry i havent written much!!!

Replies

• jennsie
    jennsie Posts: 38
    Options
    That is what I'd like to lose (at the minimum) for the next 2 months. count me in. :)
  • janettemichaels55
    janettemichaels55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am with you!
  • Dukesjourney
    Dukesjourney Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    im totally in.
  • ceri1980
    ceri1980 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Katherine I am in :)

Havent lost anything for a month so this will be a challenge but i am definatley up for it.....where do i sign?!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Katherine I am in :)

Havent lost anything for a month so this will be a challenge but i am definatley up for it.....where do i sign?!

Ceri1980.... Your in... Thats Brilliant! Lovely to see so many people want to do this... :-)

Will be great to hear how you are all doing over the next 7 days...

xx
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    *************Whoever joins**************

Just put your Start weight today..... and your goal weight for next week! See if we can acheive this!!

Thanks for your support x x
  • ceri1980
    Options
    My starting weigtht this morning was 188lbs.....would love to be 186 by next friday....maybe even 185 :) x
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My starting weight this morning is 189. shooting for 187 next friday
  • marsdenk
    marsdenk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'll join you as i can't shift any lower than 10st 4lbs apart from adding lbs, my goal by July 25th 2011 is to weigh in at 9st 9lb
  • MaryO28
    MaryO28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • michbaden
    michbaden Posts: 31
    Options
    I'm definitely in - I really ned this :cry:

7060921.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Amazing.. this is great! Thank you for all your posts... and to anyone else that would like to join just post your weight today and what you would like to be by next Friday..!

I do not have access to the internet over the weekend and ill be finishing work in half an hour, so please please, please support each other over the weekend and we will all catch up on monday!!!

Thank you for wanting this as much as me... we CAN do this!!

Katherine xxx
  • emmajane_2288
    emmajane_2288 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hiya!

Yea I will join you!

I like to join challenges every once in a while .. That way if I feel tempted to reach for the chocolate or not go to the gym, I think how disappointed all you guys would be if I didn't reach the target! (even if you may not be disappointed haha)

I've already joined the lose 10lbs in may challenge.. so far ive lost 4lbs so it doesnt look like im going to reach the target by next Monday! :( If I lose 2lbs by next week though that will make me super happy as I will be in the 140's :)

Weight today: 150lbs
    Weight Friday 27th - 148lbs! (Hopefully!)

Emma x
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Good morning all!

I hope you had a successfull weeked? I finished the week off with a very good gym sesssion on Friday afternoon so that set me up for the weekend and made me feel great. I have had a good weekend.. this group spured me on to be good!!

So... 2lb loss by Friday!

Lets do this :drinker:

1st tip of the day..... Lots of water... it'll keep you going and fill you up more!

Katherine x
  • ceri1980
    Options
    Good Morning Katherine, think I can say that my weekend was successful so just have to follow that through until Friday. Im actually looking forward to weighing! x
  • dawnhite7778
    Options
    I am in! I could really use some buddies and motivators please add me.
  • smitchell37
    Options
    My starting weight this morning is 189. shooting for 187 next friday

Good morning

How is everyone doing?

I am happy to say I met the goal, I weighed in this morning at 186 WOOHOO.

Good Luck to all
  • kpnuts23
    Options
    Thats amazing! Well done! i will be weighing in on firday so im keeping my fingers crossed!

x
  • smitchell37
    Options
    Im in so many groups. one weighs in on mon, one on wed and a couple on friday.
  • getitgohard
    Options
    I'm in! :)