Week 2-JULY 4TH SHRED

Options
Hi Everyone....hope you had a better weightloss week than me! Please put your weight last week and your current week this week. So here goes it................last week I was 195.5 and this week I weighed in at 197.5!

I really struggled with snacking this week! It was rainy and we were inside most of the week. I kept finding myself in the pantry, looking for something "to do"! Anyway, it's a new week and I better get back on track if I want to lose 12lbs by 07/04:)

Good Luck to all of you and I can't wait to see these numbers!

Replies

• mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and Happy Friday! Well, stayed the same this week...happy that I didn't gain though. I didn't get a chance to get as many work-outs in this week as I wanted and we are going out of town next weekend for Memorial Day - so have to bump it up!!

Oh, but I can tell that my clothes are fitting much better!!! YEAH! :drinker:
  • jenni3001
    jenni3001 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I also stayed the same this week. I did manage to work out 4 times this week, which is 4 times more than I have in the last few months. I've been really busy at work. This week I plan to keep up with the workouts and really stay within my calories.
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3.2 lbs. Last week I was 206.2 and today I'm 203 even. 3 more pounds and I can start tanning again, just in time for summer. I'm so excited!