TGIF Today totally sucks!

Options
So today was jean day at work YAY!!:drinker: but...i couldn't fit in my jeans!! :grumble: :sad: lovely mother nature is right around the corner.:grumble: and i'm stuck wearing my slacks with tennis shoes! so as i'm leaving the house, i drop my salad and dressing went everywhere!! now my baggy, floor and lean cuisine is covered in dressing...and as i clean up my mess, i noticed that i broke the lid on my container beyond repairing (was a kewl container..had a little dressing pour thingy that help 2 tbsp of dressing, and a fork that went on top of the lid and could hold about 3 cups of lettuce) and so now i'm bummed..and still trying to clean up my mess. AND the damn dressing cup slipped out my pants more dressing splatted on the counter and guess what!!! my pants! why me?!?!:sad:

After finally cleaning up my mess and my pants, it now looks like i have peed myself! And to top it off, i think i smell like oh so wonder zesty italian.:cry::grumble: Get to work with 2 minutes remaining and no one is here!! so i'm having to fill in for the whole admin dept. :cry: and then my boss comes walking 2 feet into the door..and starts raising his voice and talking down to me (obviously he's pist becuase no one came in today in my dept) but hey! dont take it out on me!! I'm here!! trying my hardest to make everyone freaking happy!. oh boy....today sux. Thank you all for listening to my so far crappy day...and TGIF to everyone...and I hope everyone elses day is going swell!

Replies

• Javancub
    Options
    So today was jean day at work YAY!!:drinker: but...i couldn't fit in my jeans!! :grumble: :sad: lovely mother nature is right around the corner.:grumble: and i'm stuck wearing my slacks with tennis shoes! so as i'm leaving the house, i drop my salad and dressing went everywhere!! now my baggy, floor and lean cuisine is covered in dressing...and as i clean up my mess, i noticed that i broke the lid on my container beyond repairing (was a kewl container..had a little dressing pour thingy that help 2 tbsp of dressing, and a fork that went on top of the lid and could hold about 3 cups of lettuce) and so now i'm bummed..and still trying to clean up my mess. AND the damn dressing cup slipped out my pants more dressing splatted on the counter and guess what!!! my pants! why me?!?!:sad:

After finally cleaning up my mess and my pants, it now looks like i have peed myself! And to top it off, i think i smell like oh so wonder zesty italian.:cry::grumble: Get to work with 2 minutes remaining and no one is here!! so i'm having to fill in for the whole admin dept. :cry: and then my boss comes walking 2 feet into the door..and starts raising his voice and talking down to me (obviously he's pist becuase no one came in today in my dept) but hey! dont take it out on me!! I'm here!! trying my hardest to make everyone freaking happy!. oh boy....today sux. Thank you all for listening to my so far crappy day...and TGIF to everyone...and I hope everyone elses day is going swell!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    well yup my day started like that LOL....but you take the cake...and the broken salad container...hugs!!!

hope it gets better hon!!
    hugs!!!
    ali :drinker:
  • curlhair
    Options
    aww i'm so sorry about your crappy day :ohwell: hopefully it will get better from here!
  • Javancub
    Options
    Thanks...and to top it all off...at the end of the day..i plan on having dominos pizza philly cheese steak! ooooo:noway: maybe this is a sign?!?! I shouldn't have that pizza....last night me and my other half talked about having pizza tonight. hmmm:grumble:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    Sucky...I am so sorry.

it can only get better from here and I am sure you are gonna really appreciate the weekend even more now! Plan something fun and de stressing for the weekend with a friend or outiside, etc because if you are feeling bloated-, you are gonna want your mind off of it for sure!

I started my morning eating too much and not going to the gym and I was down on myself. Then I had to go to the hospital because I work as a child therapist and one of my patients was sick. The child had just had a terrible surgery but was laughing and making me laugh and I stopped in the hallway on my way to my office and realized- damn I am lucky. I may not have the perfect life or body but when things are in perspective like that, it made me take a step back and let a little of my own frustrations go a bit.

We all need a lot of more fun and laughter in our lives. And you surely need to get a new container- cause that is a bummer for sure!!!!

I hope your day picks up.
  • Javancub
    Options
    Sucky...I am so sorry.

it can only get better from here and I am sure you are gonna really appreciate the weekend even more now! Plan something fun and de stressing for the weekend with a friend or outiside, etc because if you are feeling bloated-, you are gonna want your mind off of it for sure!

I started my morning eating too much and not going to the gym and I was down on myself. Then I had to go to the hospital because I work as a child therapist and one of my patients was sick. The child had just had a terrible surgery but was laughing and making me laugh and I stopped in the hallway on my way to my office and realized- damn I am lucky. I may not have the perfect life or body but when things are in perspective like that, it made me take a step back and let a little of my own frustrations go a bit.

We all need a lot of more fun and laughter in our lives. And you surely need to get a new container- cause that is a bummer for sure!!!!

I hope your day picks up.

thats soo great seeing someone happy, and laughing, who just had surgery and sick..and sharing the laughter. They do say laughter is the best medicine! I'd still be crying. lol. Sounds like a very rewarding job.