What are you doing this weekend?

Options
kt2007
kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
So I am celebrating with both my kids for the last day of school today, tonight is NHRA Top Fuel Drag racing(300+ MPH), than tomorrow will be on the river all day and Sunday maybe back to the track just not sure about that part yet.

Replies

• Billie1188
    Billie1188 Posts: 11
    Options
    im doing a 10k run for charity tomorrow morning!! :)
  • BeckyKSmith
    BeckyKSmith Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Camping! With an updated menu from previous years. I found myself starting to write down hot dogs, chips, cookies, beer....and stopped to say, "UGH!" - what was I thinking? I did buy ONE bag of chips (sunchips), made the vegged out hungry girl potato salad, a few kinds of fruit, carrots/celery, chicken sausage in leiu of hot dogs, and lots of water. And you know what......I think I'll make it close to my goal.
    Of course, I am planning a smore every night in there!
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    I have Lupus, so I will be walking for that cause on Saturday morning, then taking my 3 children and Husband to the beach for fun in the sun. Of course I will be under the umbrella the entire time for shade & some needed rest :yawn:
  • kt2007
    Options
    Man I sure wish I could get some camping time in!!!! Thinking about it in 2 weeks.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I am having a surprise 30th Birthday for my baby girl. Yep my baby is 30 and I'm so proud of her.
  • DESIREE1210
    DESIREE1210 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are in a motorcycle club and we have a party tomorrow which should be loads of fun. I'm going out riding on Sunday with a few girlfriends of mine.
    Should be a fun weekend!!!
    Enjoy everyone!!!
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Not a lot really!! Going to the gym tomorrow morning, then possibly going for a bike ride with my fella in the afternoon. AFter that we hope to fall into the pub and have dinner there. Sunday morning i will be in the gym again.

Wow, dont i have an exciting life!! :laugh:
  • kt2007
    Options
    And a walk or a run is great!!!! My next race isnt for about 3 weeks but its only a 1 mile sprint. Currently looking for my Next Half now.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options

My son and daughter in law did the Broad Street Run in Philadelphia a few weeks ago.
    Good Luck!
  • Billie1188
    Billie1188 Posts: 11
    Options

My son and daughter in law did the Broad Street Run in Philadelphia a few weeks ago.
    Good Luck!

thanks! i think im going to need it!!
  • curlgirl_03
    curlgirl_03 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm in college and this weekend is Sibs Weekend!!!! My sister is spending the weekend with me and I am SOOOOO excited!!
    <
    Thats her in my pic. She's only four but we are so close lol my bestest friend :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Saturday I am takeing the kids to a saftey fair at the Dallas PD,Sunday me and the hubby are taking the kids to the Wildflower Festival in Richardson TX (of course if the rapture takes them away I guess I will be going on my own)
  • crazymama2two
    crazymama2two Posts: 867
    Options
    not much. husband is working tomorrow and im begging the sun to be out so i can take the punk boy of mine out for a long bike ride!!
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    YARD SALES! *jumps up and down with excitement*
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Local art and music festival tomorrow after my exam in the morning, brunch with a bunch of girlfriends on Sunday and then homework in every space between. Lol.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    This is my favorite weekend of the year... my annual pig roast!

My buddy and I smoke a 100lb pig for 16 hours.... starting tonight and then party all day tomorrow. Nothing but BBQ, cigars and beers for me until Sunday morning!
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    busy weekend this way! my daughter has her first ever tball game tomorrow. then we have a STUPID carnival in town with STUPID carnival food! who can seriously say no to funnel cakes and giant tenderloins?? UGH! loll
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Trying not to strangle the BF!:laugh:

Also.. friends bday :flowerforyou: night out tomorrow so going for a chinese and drinks (the morning shall be spent with a bottle of fake bake!), then sunday going to the butterfly farm in stratford upon avon (lovely and warm in there!), then suffering the BF and his dad screaming at the football on the TV all sunday afternoon :grumble:
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    As long as the sun stays out, my little man and I will be running around outside until we can't run anymore! Tomorrow is a family day celebrating my nephew's 6th birthday and then Sunday my son is with his Dad so work out and cleaning for me! Enjoy anything you do my friends:wink:
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Attending the World Expo of Beer in Frankenmuth!!!