yayay!

Options
I'm in the best mood. Lately I've been so stressed out to many things happening at once. I don't even feel like chattin which everyone knows isn't me. Today I found out that I'm goin to miss you guys more though. I got the job at DeVry! I start on the 15th. I'm in the best mood. I took it because they will let me go to their school for free! I can finish my degree that is the awesomest! They will pay me and pay for me to go to school! Things are totally coming into play, which is the bestest. I'm in love and I got a great job and will have a wonderful education! Who couldn't ask for anything more. Now I need to get back to working out so I can get back to losing weight. haha I'm so on a maintain right now, but at least I'm not gaining.

Love all you guys and thanks for your prayers!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I'm in the best mood. Lately I've been so stressed out to many things happening at once. I don't even feel like chattin which everyone knows isn't me. Today I found out that I'm goin to miss you guys more though. I got the job at DeVry! I start on the 15th. I'm in the best mood. I took it because they will let me go to their school for free! I can finish my degree that is the awesomest! They will pay me and pay for me to go to school! Things are totally coming into play, which is the bestest. I'm in love and I got a great job and will have a wonderful education! Who couldn't ask for anything more. Now I need to get back to working out so I can get back to losing weight. haha I'm so on a maintain right now, but at least I'm not gaining.

Love all you guys and thanks for your prayers!

:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Crystal!! So happy things are looking up and going your way!! I miss you though!!!!

Take care hun!!!!!

HUGS!!
    -Tami
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh my bella!!! I'm soooo happy for you girl!!!!

that is awesome news and we sure do miss you honey!!!

keep up the great work...and please come play w/ us soon!!! We'll bring NUTELLA!!!!:tongue::smooched:

hugs and :heart:
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    I miss you guys so much! It's nuts.
    Next week I'll be on more than normal before I start the new job. lol Then hopefully I can catch a weekend chat or something!

NO more nutella.. lol I'm eating to much of it as it is. :ohwell:
    Though the bf says he likes how it feels! :laugh:

Big Hugs!
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    Hey Crystal!! So happy things are looking up and going your way!! I miss you though!!!!

Take care hun!!!!!

HUGS!!
    -Tami

110?! You are so close to your goal! You'll be there in time to start makin those babies! :tongue:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Take care hun!!!!!

HUGS!!
    -Tami

110?! You are so close to your goal! You'll be there in time to start makin those babies! :tongue:
    LOL! That's the plan!! :wink: :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I feel so bad for getting you hooked on Nutella! LOL!! :blushing: :blushing:
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    I feel so bad for getting you hooked on Nutella! LOL!! :blushing: :blushing:

lol Don't feel bad! What are sisters for? To show you what's out there that you are missing!
    I need to print out your recipes to take them to D. He cooks and he needs to learn to cook super healthy for me. Even though he can't lose any weight, it'll still be good for him to eat right. lol
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Great news about your new job, I'm excited for you! 13.gif
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congradulations-that is awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Yay Crys!!!!!

I am so happy for you girlie!!!

MMMMmmmmmmuah!!!!!:smooched:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad things are going so great for you. Congratulations happy girl!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Everyone else is sooooo nice to you, but I'm not happy, not happy at all! :angry:

Don't you take that job & be away from us!!! :angry: You've got responsibilities here, missy! :angry:

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

well......I'm a little bit happy for you.....:smooched: :smooched:

Congrats, sistah-sweetly!!! :drinker: :smooched: