just as i feeling down---

Options
I had a NSV this morning! I tried on 2 pair of my old jeans that i have not worn in FOREVER and low & behold, they fit!!
the one pair is a reg. 20 that sits low on the waist. i could get them on before but i would have A LOT of dunlap (as in done lapped over my belt..lol). Now i can wear the on my belly.. they still aren't quite as comfy as i would like but it's still huge for me...
the other pair are a 20plus and they are almost too big! I am so stokked about this NSV!! yay me!!

FYI.. i was wearing a 24 when i started!!

let's here all the NSV for today!!

Replies

• timeforme23
    timeforme23 Posts: 461
    Options
    Now that is a good way to start your day! Congrats :-)
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

Started as a 24 myself too and am now down to an 18 so I totally feel your NSV with you, it is an amazing feeling, I can't wait to get smaller and smaller!! :)

Soon you will be chucking out those size 20 jeans and wearing another smaller size!!
  • paulyarwooduk
    paulyarwooduk Posts: 109
    Options
    Oh well done you, I'm so pleased for you :-) I still have the 'muffin' look in some of my jeans but hopefully soon i'll start looking better too.

Keep it up :-)
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!!!!
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work :)
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    You made my day better just by posting this! Congrats and thankyou!:happy:
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I had a NSV this morning! I tried on 2 pair of my old jeans that i have not worn in FOREVER and low & behold, they fit!!
    the one pair is a reg. 20 that sits low on the waist. i could get them on before but i would have A LOT of dunlap (as in done lapped over my belt..lol). Now i can wear the on my belly.. they still aren't quite as comfy as i would like but it's still huge for me...
    the other pair are a 20plus and they are almost too big! I am so stokked about this NSV!! yay me!!

FYI.. i was wearing a 24 when i started!!

let's here all the NSV for today!!

CONGRATS girl!! That's SOOOO awesome!! I'm doing the *happy dance* with ya!!
  • busymomyof3
    busymomyof3 Posts: 31
    Options
    aww thanks! Im :blushing: from all the encouragement!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!