NSV!!!

Options
So, I'm almost a month into this site and a little over 3 months on my journey. I have dropped 16 lbs and over 15 inches. YAY ME! :)

This morning, as a guage to how much more I needed to do to fit into them, I tried on jeans that haven't fit in over 3 YEARS... THEY FIT!! I'M IN THEM! And I look GOOOOOOOD! :D

So, in 3 months I've made it from a TIGHT size 24 jeans to a slightly loose size 20! OH YEAH!!!

This site is so helpful in figuring out what I'm eating, how much to tack onto my 30 minutes of cycling to make up for a "cheat lunch" and I am LOVING the results!

Your success stories with pics have been SO inspiring! I'm super-pumped to finally have my own NSV to share! :D THANK YOU!

Replies

• jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    Brilliant well done!
  • jasmin1310
    jasmin1310 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sorry i know this sounds dumb, but i'm new here - what is NSV?
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! So fun to find things in your closet that didn't fit but now do!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options

Non Scale Victory ..... took me ages to figure it out too!! haha
  • Skolls081102
    Skolls081102 Posts: 184
    Options

Non Scale Victory- a victory not based on the numbers of your scale!!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!