Get up and GO!!

Options
I'm excited to start this journey. I know there there will be good days and bad, but taking it one day at a time and not giving up just because I've slipped up a bit will be keys to success. I'm going to start with running, the summer is approaching and the weather is beautiful. I can't enjoy that from the couch inside. It's time for me to get up and go! Time to get strong, get fit and enjoy this skin I'm living in.

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    rock it out with that attitude, you'll be to your goal in no time - and your attitude alone is a *huge* success already, so congrats to you!
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great attitude - keep it up! Yes, there will be bad days from time to time, but like I say, .... it's okay to hang onto the bumper of the wagon from time to time, as long as you get back in! I just started running about four weeks ago, doing a program Couch to 10K. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • biggerpix
    biggerpix Posts: 96
    Options
    The weather is a killer for me in the winter and rain. But, like you, I didn't let that get me down. I either go to the gym or bounce on my mini tramp. Since starting my journey in October, I can't live without that euphoria after working out and ooking and feeling better.
    That's a great attitude...never giving up no matter what number or slip up may throw itself in your way. That's a huge key. When I'm working out and feeling tired like I want to give up or quit for the day, I tell myself that I can do this. Good luck.
  • msenn2692
    msenn2692 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Out of town for a week, missed boot camp and exercising with the other women in my group. Didn't journal the nutrition or drink enough water. But i still lost weight. So i must have done something right.
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Great outlook. I have been on and off the wagon since Dec the other day I had some stressful vents happen and I finally said to myself, I cant control all thats going on, but I can control my health. So lets do this. Add me if you would like. New friends and support are always welcome.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You go girl, that's my motto, one day at a time!