My 30DS NSV

Options
2»

Replies

• bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    great job!! I have yet to complete lv 1 without stopping. My arms are killing me. And lunges hurt my knees so bad!! Good for you though. I've moved on to level 2 and I actually like lv 2 alot better!!

Yes, I love level 2 A LOT better than level 1. The thing is I've been doing shred off and on for a few months now, but I've figured out the key is to take your time and master the movements. Your heart rate will still go up and you will really feel the moves then as wel.
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your accomplishment of level 1 :drinker:
    Im on day 5 and I feel like a cripple :grumble: ...my legs are killing me :cry: and just yesterday started to feel the pain in my arms and sides...Im still pausing maybe once or twice but looking forward to the day that I go through the whole workout without pausing not even once...Im aware that I might have to do at least one extra day on each level until i move to the next but im not really in a rush...the part that kills me the most is the jumping rope one i can only jump maybe 3x before my breathing starts burning my chest but i know i'll master that one some day too :happy:

Congrats to all who are doing the 30DS..:flowerforyou:

Thanks! And yes, the jumprope really is a killer! I know that some people do each level past 10 days until they really get the hang of it. I say do what works for you. I like to skip around levels a lot too, however, Im scared to look at level 3. I don't think I'm ready for that yet lol
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's my favorite NSV, when I realize I'm stronger. And way to go on the muscles!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!