I'm so struggling here

Options
Any suggestions to satisfy a chocoholic that isn't gonig to consume a gazillion calories?

Replies

• cmatteson13
    Options
    Any suggestions to satisfy a chocoholic that isn't gonig to consume a gazillion calories?
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    suger free Chocolate pudding my favorite but low in calories. :drinker:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Hmmm....for me....
    Sugar free hot cocoa
    Dark chocolate....I freeze my chocolate and only defrost a piece at a time.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Megan and I am a choc-aholic.

:flowerforyou:

I have no suggestions because I can't go a day without craving chocolate. I drink some milk, and that helps, but honestly, I've learned to just figure it into my cals for the day.
  • Juliebean
    Options
    Hershey snacksters, 100 calorie packs. There's something like cocoa puffs and mini chocolate chips. The real deal. Not fake chocolate.

Smart ones desserts are phenomenal as well. I have one every single night. My new favorite is the strawberry shortcake one. It's not chocolate but it is seriously the best frozen meal I've ever had. Mmmm.... Is it dessert time yet?! :laugh:
  • pauladavies86
    pauladavies86 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    snicker's kudo's bars (only 100 calories and DELICIOUS!) My husband even steals them from me and he wants to GAIN weight, not lose it!

also, the quaker mini delights 90 calorie bags. You can get them with a chocolatey drizzle and they're really yummy. lots of flavors too! :o)
  • carak2000
    Options
    -Chocolate Vitamuffin (heat it up) - 100 calories
    -Betty Crocker Warm Delights Minis - 150 calories

Any other 100 calorie pack - they are my best friends! Mister Salty chocolate covered pretzels, Hershey's chocolate covered pretzels, south beach diet hazelnut and chocolate wafers, Reese's peanut butter and chocolate wafers, Hostess 100 calorie cakes....the possibilities are endless!
  • girldeese
    Options
    I drink the swiss miss no sugar added hot chocolate...and it is soooo good!! 60 cals.....
    Also I will go get an iced latte or coffee and you can get sugar free mocha in that, and the one at the coffee store I go to has no cals, no carbs......:flowerforyou:
  • dcoates
    Options
    thoses snickers kudos sound killer thanks for the tip -- I too am a self confessed chocoholic ouch it really hurts. :sad:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I LOVED milk chocolate but have grown accustomed to dark...
    I have 2 squares of Hershey's for 90 cals and/or a 60-70 cal pack of the Jello-chocolate pudding packs
    I also like Luna bars...smores is great and filling for 180cals

Kim
  • starlite
    Options
    The 40 calorie Fudgsicles are great and very, very chocolatey.:happy:
  • clairegl
    Options
    My favorite chocolate fix are the Weight Watchers Giant Fudge bars at 110 calories they just have the best overall flavor.
    A new treat I just fond are the vitabrownies at only 100 calories. Yum. Both I find in the freezer at my local Safeway.
    Good luck.
    Also, I too, just factor them into my calorie allotment as I cannot go a day without.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Hershey snacksters, 100 calorie packs. There's something like cocoa puffs and mini chocolate chips. The real deal. Not fake chocolate.

Smart ones desserts are phenomenal as well. I have one every single night. My new favorite is the strawberry shortcake one. It's not chocolate but it is seriously the best frozen meal I've ever had. Mmmm.... Is it dessert time yet?! :laugh:

I love the strawberry shortcake one. It is so good.

If you like ice cream, Klondike has these 100 calories ice cream sandwiches and they are really good.

Connie
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Ya know...this thread made me realize....
    I used to ALWAYS have to have some kinda of sugar hit....chocoalte, diet soda (those big diet-cherry pepsi ones), etc.

However, I have kinda weened myself off, don't get me wrong...every now and then I have some but not nearly as much as I used to. I used to NEED my "dessert" (which were Slim-a-Bears) now.... Most nights I just have some apple cider (those little packets....like 80 cals) and I am fine. Helps get more water in me.

I like the dark chocolate jello pudding too....so does my mom and she's a chocolate nut.
    Give yourself time, dont' deny yourself or you'll go nuts when you get it (at least that is how I am).
    :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I love the Zone Perfect snack size chocolate, peanut butter bars.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Cadbury thinsations 100 cal chocolate bars annnnnnnnnnnd skinny cow chocolate ice cream sandwiches for 120 cals . yum yum yum! I :heart: chocolate
  • pecksun8
    Options
    The frozen low calorie pops are great. Get a bag of minitures or dove chocolates, that is if you can behave and only eat one or two at a time. Get some hot cocoa, that is low cal kind. Make chocolate angel food cake. Look in the receipe section for the low cal chocolate cake mixes.