Would love to meet some new friends :)

Options
AudgePaudge
AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
Hi everyone,
I'm not that new to MFP, but I have never posted anything on the message boards. I would love to meet some new people that will encourage me to stay on track! I'm a stay at home mommy with 2 beautiful kiddos. I've been using MFP since the end of April and so far I've lost 16 pounds with it. I've lost 23 pounds altogether since January. That's about all I have to say about myself :)

Replies

• Beautiful_Fury
    Beautiful_Fury Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW!! Congrats on your weightloss..

I'll send you a friend request.. You can never have too many friends :o)
  • phillytle
    phillytle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've never posted anything either. I've been on MFP for about a month and a 1/2 and I have lost almost 13 pounds. The friends I added were people that I already knew, but they decided that this site was not for them so I have been on my own for most of the time. You can add me if you want.
  • CarolinaPride
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great support site! You may friend request me if you would like.
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Good job on the weightloss so far! I'm also a SAHM to my 2 little girls. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss ! I will send you a friends request also ~
  • CarolinaPride
    Options
    Happy Friday!
  • CarolinaPride
    Options
    I've never posted anything either. I've been on MFP for about a month and a 1/2 and I have lost almost 13 pounds. The friends I added were people that I already knew, but they decided that this site was not for them so I have been on my own for most of the time. You can add me if you want.

you may add me as well if you would like :O
  • santoysr
    santoysr Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome, great job! keep it up!
  • grahamckas88
    grahamckas88 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Good job so far! Everyone need a support group. It makes it a lot easier! I'll send a friend request.
  • vic72
    vic72 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and feel free to add me! :)