Help with calories

I don't know if i am getting enough calories. I am a full time mom of an 8 month old and besides school that's what i do all day. So what activity setting do youguys think i should have it on?

Replies

• I don't know if i am getting enough calories. I am a full time mom of an 8 month old and besides school that's what i do all day. So what activity setting do youguys think i should have it on?
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    I would do one of the top two first ones. Do you spend some of your cleaning,cooking and running around with your child? Then put the second one that's what I put and I'm a stay at home mom with a 2 year old. Hope this helps. Good luck!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    Are you breastfeeding? I can't answer (no kids) but I know other ladies here say they need more calories when breastfeeding.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    I heard on TV today that woman burn 500 calories a day breastfeeding.
    Yeah I watched TV today lol. :bigsmile:
  • THANK YOU GUYS!
  • THANK YOU GUYS!
    I changed it but the calories stayed the same....
    the reson i think i need more calories is because i wasn't losing any weight, but i went out of town and i was eating a little more and lost weight. so I don't know...:huh:

oh and im not breast feeding.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    I know it sound odd but you have to eat to lose. It looks like you weren’t eating enough so you were not losing. You ate a little more and you lost.
    Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • i have a 11 month old and i am also a full time student...i put in lightly active...i think it was the second one...because having a child thats on the move...you are constantly up and down..and the walks to and from classes....