NSV: Drivers Liscense Weight

Options
2»

Replies

• breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    MO has it on there, too...and for the first time in about 5 years my DL weight is actually true. I've lied that last few times I had it renewed because I was so ashamed of what I actually weighed. One of my rewards to myself for reaching my goal weight is to actually get a new DL with a new picture and correct weight. It only costs about $12 for a replacement, but it's well worth $12 to me!!

Our replacements are $26 here...
  • AFitasticYou
    AFitasticYou Posts: 170
    Options
    It's on Maryland's too. Funny, this post made me get up to get my purse to look at my license. LOL That's a big deal because it's late & I'm exhausted... but more so I was curious! haha! I am 2 lbs under my weight now!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Options
    Hahah, omg I'm looking forward to this too!! I can't wait to change my picture as well.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's awesome!! I'm only 19 lbs. away - it is a definite goal for me!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Congrats on yor NSV.

I was honest about my weight on my license, which I renewed about a year ago. And I'm now 15 pounds lighter! Woo-Hoo!

I suppose I should renew once I reach my goal weight (another 25 pounds to go!) -- people have said that they can really tell that I've lost weight by my face. Yeah, I've been exercising my FACE alot! LOL
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Mass shows it too, height, weight eye color hair color etc... Im only 17lb from mine! LOL Can't wait.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    LOL..CONGRATS! I just recently had the same victory!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Well done, I bet there aren't many people who have the correct weight!

Odd to think of all those details being on a driving license, new ones issued here in England (eg if you move house) do have a photo now, but people like myself who still have their old driving licences don't even have their photographs on them. Mine is nearly about 25 years old and doesn't expire for another 25 or so years. :bigsmile:
  • bethmiller3377
    bethmiller3377 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    LOL!! I'm laughing cause I said the SAME THING when that happened to me!!!! :-) Love it! Congrats girl...you look amazing and you're doing an awesome job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!