Feeling pretty!

Options
I feel pretty a lot lately. That hasnt happened to me in a long time. I feel confidant, proud and energetic. I love this new me that I have found. And I am starting to hate having my picture taken a lot less then I used to! Just wanted to share. Anyone else have this happening to them? I am also wanting to do more "upkeep" for myslef. Hair, nail, makeup, shaving etc. Had really gotten lazy on all that when I was at my heaviest.

Replies

• makeupartist12
    Options
    so proud of you!!!! Good Job!!
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    awesome!
    thats the way it should be!

ditto on the pic thing, i was always the one taking the pics, now i dont mind being in them!:wink:
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! At my thinnest, I always took care of myself compared to being at my heaviest. I cannot wait to get that feeling of confidence back and I'm so glad you are feeling it! :smile:
  • RubyA2011
    RubyA2011 Posts: 66
    Options
    I feel the same today...Have really had that "friday feeling" and not the one where im desperate to get to the pub either!

Im eating better, exercising more, sleepng better...my skin is glowing & my hair is glossy -- i really feel great.

A couple of people have commented that ive lost weight this week too so even though its only 3lbs at the moment its obviously showing.
  • Walt75
    Walt75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Pretty? GORGEOUS!!! Hee hee!
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I can truly relate to the ways we negatively look at ourselves and treat ourselves when we are at our heaviest. I am happy to hear that you have been able to feel better... That is something I am looking forward to again! keep it up! btw.. I'm new here..
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! You go girl!!!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    lol...GOOD FOR YOU! That is great for you! I think it's part of weight loss. a side effect even :) Either way, thatis FANTASTIC NEWS! Keep up the great work!

May I add: I think you are very pretty too! Congratulations on your weight loss! *happy dance*
  • jam1166
    jam1166 Posts: 30
    Options
    Congrats! What a great feeling!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty a lot lately.

I think you feel pretty because you ARE pretty.
  • annameeks00
    annameeks00 Posts: 46
    Options
    I understand what you mean! I went out and bought a bunch of clothes, a makeup spree at sephora and I have been shaving and keeping myself up! lol Its odd but really makes me happy to feel like this again!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Dlpsweet
    Dlpsweet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB GIRL!!!! Keep it up. Its a great feeling when others notice the hard work you been putting in. :)
  • daisylovespink
    daisylovespink Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    OMG Yes!!! I feel like my old confidence is coming back and I am alot more interested in my general appearance. I now actually use the beauty products that have been sitting on my shelf and I even ironed my clothes for work this morning!!!

You're doing an awesome job, keep up the great work and I can only imagine how great we'll feel at our goal!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Aww good for you!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Ogre77497
    Ogre77497 Posts: 17
    Options
    Good job!
  • WomanPower79
    Options
    Good For you! Such an awesome accomplishment !
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 10 lb but I can really feel a difference in my energy, my self control and my self esteem. I know I walk taller now, more confident. You're much less depressed when you know you're doing something good for yourself for the long run, and it shows in the way you carry yourself, and the way you present yourself to others.

Good work, keep it up!
  • 000angie000
    000angie000 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yay! Me too!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!