Mosh Girl

Options

Replies

• Jessaamine
    Jessaamine Posts: 111
    Options
    You posted a fat joke on a weight loss website O__o

Huh? Where?

"Rollin'" with an arrow pointing at her gut.

Oh jeez. You have no idea what the joke is. It refers to "They see me rolling, they hatin" lyrics to a rap song.

So let me just take a second to explain the joke out. Those guys see her rollin', and they hatin'.

Thanks. I know the song. And to reciprocate the lesson I'd like to inform you that fat is often described as being in rolls. The arrow placement points out a dual meaning of the word "rollin."

I don't actually care what you posted. Looks like I'm the only one who sees it that way anyway : )
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options

Huh? Where?

Oh jeez. You have no idea what the joke is. It refers to "They see me rolling, they hatin" lyrics to a rap song.

So let me just take a second to explain the joke out. Those guys see her rollin', and they hatin'.

Thanks. I know the song. And to reciprocate the lesson I'd like to inform you that fat is often described as being in rolls. The arrow placement points out a dual meaning of the word "rollin."

I don't actually care what you posted. Looks like I'm the only one who sees it that way anyway : )

Yeah, you're taking it the wrong way. Oh yeah and I knew about the "rolls".
  • Jessaamine
    Options

Huh? Where?

And have you heard of sarcasm? It's new... ; )
  • brewingaz
    Options

Huh? Where?

No! It sure sounds like it's the bees knees though. Please explain further ;)
  • brewingaz
    Options
    SuperMoshgirl2.jpg
  • Jessaamine
    Options

Huh? Where?

No! It sure sounds like it's the bees knees though. Please explain further ;)

I totally would, but I have this mosh pit event I have to attend. Maybe later ; )
  • chasekilgannon
    Options
    Is there not a pic of Mosh Girl doing the 300 kick down the well? It seems like the obvious choice....
  • kelligonzales
    kelligonzales Posts: 391
    Options
    LMAO
  • brewingaz
    Options

I totally would, but I have this mosh pit event I have to attend. Maybe later ; )

I swear if you get a pic of you moshing it would be awesome
  • brewingaz
    Options
    Man this chick is famous!
    skateskank.jpg
  • SkinnyCate
    SkinnyCate Posts: 116
    Options
    EPIC.
  • 3aBadkids
    3aBadkids Posts: 78
    Options
    jumpfat.jpg

HAHAHA!!! My fav!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    k1f7n5.gif
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Hahahah!!!! Thanks!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!!!!
    I hope there's more coming
  • brewingaz
    Options
    mosh_girl_59.jpg
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    this is AWESOME! thanks js... can always count on u! lol.
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    dance-fail.jpg
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

i've been laughing so hard that i had to wait till i could type again to respond. THANKS! :glasses: :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSassyPants
    MrsSassyPants Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Laughed so hard my tummy hurts! Thanks Mosh Pit Girl!