If you could say..

Options
2»

Replies

• Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    "you have such a pretty face"... um screw all those people.

You make a person like me wary to pay a girl a compliment. Serriously, sometimes we are just trying to pay you a compliment; we have no hidden message, but you are twisting it around based on your own insecurities.

Did you ever stop to think that you may have a pretty face? And someone noticed?

Then simply say "You are pretty".
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    "you have such a pretty face"... um screw all those people.

You make a person like me wary to pay a girl a compliment. Serriously, sometimes we are just trying to pay you a compliment; we have no hidden message, but you are twisting it around based on your own insecurities.

Did you ever stop to think that you may have a pretty face? And someone noticed?

Then simply say "You are pretty".

I am honestly trying to understand. You are saying that there is a distintion between "You are pretty" and "You have a pretty face" ?

Does that mean I should NEVER compliment a person's single attribute? Can't say, "Wow you're hair looks great?' or "Great Legs!" or "You have beautiful eyes."???
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Bump...don't have time to read right now....
  • Louiselesley
    Louiselesley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    "Your tiny to begin with"

Could punch anybody who says this. I NEVER SAID I WAS OVERWEIGHT. I just want to get fit and loose some body fat (which equals a bit of weight)

Or my personal favourite of the day;

"You do not dye your hair."

Please, for the love of my sanity, do not argue with me over whether or not I dye my hair. I am NOT a natural brunette and why the hell WOULD I LIE TO YOU.