New here :)

Options
What a great site!
OK it may not sound like much but I need to lose 8-10 lbs. For its a big challenge...but hopefully with the help of a food diary I will be able to do it.

Replies

• realtreegirl
    realtreegirl Posts: 101
    Options
    Hey those 8-10 lbs can still be a pain to get off! This site is wonderful and will hopefully help you!! Good luck!!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You're right. You can do this. Stay focused and you'll achieve your goal. =]
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Hey, 8 - 10 pounds can be a bear! Welcome to the site, find all the encouragement you need and rock it!
  • malejo01
    malejo01 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you for your support!...my problem is snacking...Now with my diary I noticed that I eat more snacks than food :(
  • maggie4097
    maggie4097 Posts: 156
    Options
    I know what you mean! I have struggled with the same 10-30 lbs forever it seems. When I started here, my goal was to lose 12 lbs. I have lost 5 so far. It's taken a while, but at least I'm doing it! I am a snacker too, and sometimes most of my daily calories are snacks! That's what's so great about this site. You can really pinpoint your weaknesses and fix them! I also found that I was eating way too many carbs--even if I was within my calories goal. Working on that too! Good luck and add me as a friend if you would like :-)
  • SyndromeXTerminator
    Options
    You can do it!