Kids...HELP!!!...Picky Eaters!

Options
so my 4 year old son is the most picky eater in the world!
he will not eat...goldfish crackers...or chips..or any kind of cookies. no bread not a sandwhich or toast or french toast... he dosent like milk or juice only water with ice or sometimes applejuice....

so in the mornings he gets a little protein shake and his vitimins
for lunch is always veggies and a fruit and couple slices of turkey.
and dinner varies...but hes so freaking picky seems like all he eats is veggies and fruit. i shouldnt complaine but im so sick of hearing I DONT LIKE THAT REMEMBER?? I TOLD YOU! i just need some more things to feed him any ideas?????

he eats all fruits and all veggies
and we eat only organic things for the most part.

Replies

• TheHottestMama
    Options
    he will not eat...goldfish crackers...or chips..or any kind of cookies. no bread not a sandwhich or toast or french toast... he dosent like milk or juice only water with ice or sometimes applejuice....

and dinner varies...but hes so freaking picky seems like all he eats is veggies and fruit. i shouldnt complaine but im so sick of hearing I DONT LIKE THAT REMEMBER?? I TOLD YOU! i just need some more things to feed him any ideas?????

• Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't complain at all. It's good that he does not want the processed foods. I would just keep giving him his fruits and vegetable and water. As long as you can get him enough fiber and protein, I would just let him eat what he likes and not push the not so good foods..
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

Just keep putting new things in front of him and with time he will find stuff he likes. Patience!! I have a 7 year old that is the same way. I read a wonderful post here a while back that says you have to put a new food in front of a child 15 - yes, 15 times before he is ready to try it. I tried it with Green Beans and now my 7 year old eats them!! Patience....
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Taste buds will continue to change. Keep offering him whatever you are eating. I only wish my kids would eat veggies!