jell-o mousse temptations

Options
Has anyone had these? I noticed no sugar, does it have nutrasweet in it? because I try to stay away from that. I need something semi-healthy--or at least not horrible for me--to curb my junk food/cupcake desires!!

Replies

• fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Eeekkkk... I tried them... they are kinda yucky! I dont know whats in them for sure but they have the most funky tezture ever
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of them..and yes I think they have artificial sweetner in them.
  • lisabel87
    lisabel87 Posts: 152
    Options
    :(
    what do y'all eat then to crave your sweet tooth?
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I've tried them! I thought one flavor was pretty good, just can't remember what it was. If you threw out a name of it, i'd probably remember, but not off the top of my head. I had them a while ago, but I do remember that for a sugar free snack, I actually liked it.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    They are gross! But, the Jello dark chocolate pudding and the Dulce le Leche pudding are amazing!
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    I love the jell-o boston cream pie cups. 60 cals piece and delicious. Not sure what they use to sweeten it, I'm not sure if it's sugar-free or what, but they are great for only 60cals
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I never tried the mousse but I have tried another jell-0 witht he chocolate on top and bottom vanilla in the middle and its sugar free and it was disgusting lol I didn't like it what so ever.. Well yesterday I craved a sweet tooth bad! I just got some strawberries and 2 tbsp of dessert topping and that helped me.
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    HATE them. So gross I can't even give them away to children!!

Now the Jello 60 calorie pudding cups - those are super yummy! I would stay away from these others...
  • MissMegan3119
    MissMegan3119 Posts: 110
    Options
    My favorite snack to ease my sweet tooth is frozen banana puree with some unsweetened cocoa and peanut butter! Tastes and feels just like ice cream! Yummmmy.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My favorite snack to ease my sweet tooth is frozen banana puree with some unsweetened cocoa and peanut butter! Tastes and feels just like ice cream! Yummmmy.

Now that taste good I have to try that since I LOVE peanut butter.
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Something I do is mix a large tablespoon of Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dream (basically peanut butter and cocoa I think) with about 2 cups of whipped cream - I get the fat free. Then I spread about a tablespoon of this onto a graham cracker that I've broken into 2 pcs and make a lil sandwich out of it. I keep them in the freezer. They are amazing and only about 80 calories each :flowerforyou:
  • dqtee76
    dqtee76 Posts: 2
    Options
    I really love a peanut butter cup Blizzard to cure my sweet tooth, but then again, that wouldnt help my weight loss ;) I have not found a satisfying, diet consious, sweet-treat yet! Its kind of frustrating when you want to be good...Those 'sugar free' Jello's just stare at me in the fridge...I bet they are feeling neglected...
  • VokalVixxen1986
    VokalVixxen1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I LOVE them! Especially the Chocolate Mint ones - they taste just like the minty girl scout cookies. Maybe not for everyone but, I guess give them a try? :P