Success !!! with before and after pic

Options

Replies

• sgoodearl
    sgoodearl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you! Who are you and what have you done with my husband? I have a new man in my life and I like!!!
  • sgoodearl
    sgoodearl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • krisnshan
    krisnshan Posts: 41
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation! The health impact alone is something to be so proud of!!
  • maggie4097
    maggie4097 Posts: 156
    Options
    I am so proud of you! Who are you and what have you done with my husband? I have a new man in my life and I like!!!

You two are an inspiration. :smile:
  • mommymovingmountains
    mommymovingmountains Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I wish you continued success and healthy living! wow new you
  • Metamorphasis555
    Options
    Wow!! The difference is absolutely mind blowing!! Wonderful job!! Congratulations!! :)
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Holy wow... you look like 2 different people. Amazing dedication and hard work there. Congratulations!
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! You are an inspiration to help me keep on keeping on!!! THANK YOU!!!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Good thing you had tats cause I would have thought you were using someone elses pics.:smile: You look like a totally different person. Wow! Way to go on your dramatic transformation. So totally going to show my son your story, he is looking for some inspiration!
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration - I'd never have guessed there was such a handsome guy under there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post those photos, it really does help to see what's possible if you have the determination. :smile:
  • Leisa42
    Leisa42 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • anniecg1
    anniecg1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    amazing , give us some tips
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! You look at least 10 years younger as well as super fit! Your an inspiration.
  • allybtucker
    allybtucker Posts: 91
    Options
    Show us your abs!! :-)
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    holy cow! it wasn't for the tatts, I wouldn't even think this was the same person. It looks like one of those ads in the magazine for the newest weight loss product and you always wonder if those pictures were "doctored". Kuddos for you! What a huge accomplishment, not only with your weight loss, but also with improving your overall health!
  • Rubedolove
    Rubedolove Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congrats! The health benefits for your heart are amazing.
  • AmandaHammill
    AmandaHammill Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Well done!! You've just inspired my husband to start using MFP..he signed up when i did in January but has just been working out and not logging or using the site at all. He's losing and toning but very slowly. He looked at your pics and said 'wow, maybe i should really give that site a try'...thanks! :happy:
  • porchgal
    porchgal Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pictures. You must be ecstatic to be off those meds!!!! Congratulations. You are a true inspiration.
  • superval1977
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for such an inspiring post!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!