Confession and new goals

fromtheashes
fromtheashes Posts: 4 Member
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
It's been almost a year since I started my weight loss journey and I've had some success in terms of pounds dropped. However, when people comment on the new "healthier me," I feel like such a fraud. Sure, I do a decent job of sticking to my daily calories, but the food I'm eating isn't exactly the most nutritious.

In the past two weeks, I haven't eaten a single fruit or vegetable! I can't believe I just admitted that on a healthy living board; it's pretty embarrassing :embarassed: I've also been slacking off on the exercise front. If I make it to the gym once a week, it's a mini miracle.

Things have got to change! Starting now, I'm going to aim for five servings of fruits or veggies each day. I also need to cut out the processed junk that I'm so fond of in favour of some fresher alternatives. I'm going to get myself to the gym at least four times a week, no excuses.

I think if I can manage these few simple changes, I'll feel a lot better about myself. I want to be healthier as well as smaller! Thanks for listening :happy:

Replies

• Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Tomorrow's a new day. You go girl! :D
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Don't feel bad because I have not been doing so great either. This past week has been such a struggle for me and I have not made it to the gym at all this week. Someone complimented me today and I felt bad because I haven't been putting forth the effort I normally do. Great news is tomorrow is a new day and we get another chance to change the things we know we need to. Good luck in your continued weight loss! You can do it!
This discussion has been closed.