journal or scrapbook your weight loss????

Options
Hasd anyone ever tried or wanted to either journal or scrapbook their weight loss, I would like to scrapbook mine, If enough people, I would start a group???
Zoe

Replies

• zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    Options
    Hasd anyone ever tried or wanted to either journal or scrapbook their weight loss, I would like to scrapbook mine, If enough people, I would start a group???
    Zoe
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I blog mine. I love to write, so I'm never at a loss for what to say.

My imagination isn't active enough to figure out how to scrapbook it. Boxtops from Lean Gourmet? Price tags for smaller clothing? Before and after pictures (haven't had my pic taken since I was skinny, so no BEFORE samples).

I don't know. I'm sure there are those who could do it.
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I've not done the scrapbooking pages yet, but I did design two little digital scrapbooking kits for those who do digital scrapping that involved healthy stuff (inspired by my first week here at MFP)

The first free digital scrapping kit I made is here:
    http://pinktoque.blogspot.com/2008/08/freebie-friday-healthy-blance-part-1-of.html

healthybalance1_freebie_preview.jpg

and the second part is here:
    http://pinktoque.blogspot.com/2008/08/freebie-friday-healthy-blance-part-2-of.html

healthybalance2_freebie_preview.jpg

A lot of cute little elements like gemmed fruits and veggies and a measuring tape bow/ribbon and fruit and veggie paperclip items and such. There's even some notepaper for jotting down the journaling parts and I love the frame with the blue ribbon bow -- because successes in weight loss are important to show off and scrap about! If you do digital scrapbooking about your weight loss, they are great freebies to have :)
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You can do that here on MFP if you'd like. Every user can maintain a personal Blog with words, photo's and whatever else you can post in a forum. To manage your own blog type in:

www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/username

replacing username with your own username on MFP. From that page click Add Post and update to your hearts content.

Cheers.......Mike
  • pecksun8
    Options
    check out youtube and type in weightloss, there are a few really cool time lapse photo weightloss, muscle gain, and pregnancy videos on there.