Dang Entenmann's!

Options
My aunt brought a crapload of their cookies, cakes, etc....my husband is scarfing it down left & right but y'all will be happy to know I'm resisting temptation:bigsmile:

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My aunt brought a crapload of their cookies, cakes, etc....my husband is scarfing it down left & right but y'all will be happy to know I'm resisting temptation:bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    tell husband to eat faster! lol
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    GTO, you can do it!!!
  • girldeese
    Options
    I know the feeling....I had to make cupcakes for my kids today and even with buying the reduced sugar mix and icing, I could only have one small one! I love icing!!! I feel like I am going to pass out just thinking about all the pleasure cupcakes have brought to me in my life and not going to get another one right now! Argggggggggg!!!!!! ----But I am still holding off too.......:grumble:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    Good for you! And don't give in!

I did manage to down a few chocolate animal crackers yesterday and today, but I did manage to not go over in calories.
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    So can't believe my own eyes. My husband brought home some Entenmann's donuts from the Orowheat store yesterday, and I ate one small one and one big one. OUCH. Stupid things. I will, from now on, leave them to my 150 lb. 5'11" 16-year-old son. Never again!!