Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello...New Memeber Here

Good afternoon...I have recently started a "life change" instead of a diet...I am tired of the yo yo dieting...I feel like I do so well for a few months and then slump back into old habits...I have a lot of weight to loose but I am dedicated to do this for myself and not for anyone else...I am sooo excited for this journey and what the new me will feel like....

Replies

• y2jmann
    y2jmann Posts: 15 Member
    Good for you... no more yoyo.

It's not a "diet", it's eating foods that make me feel great and get me where I want to be.

Good luck and stick with it!
  • rfuller29
    rfuller29 Posts: 40
    Hi and Welcome. Good Luck to you. Feel free to add me if you would like ;)
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Good luck, I'm sure you'll do great! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • angelamb61
    angelamb61 Posts: 10
    Hiya, I am new to this too. I have heard excellent things about this site. Fingers crossed it works :)
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Thinking about it as a Lifestyle change has you already on the right track!

I'm sure you'll find a great support network here to keep you motivated, on track and accountable!

Cheers to you! :-)
  • Iamgiam
    Iamgiam Posts: 38
    Hello and welcome.

As Y2jmann said.. it isnt a diet as such.. just a great learning curve.
    Loads of happy smiling faces.
    Great place to be. :)

Enjoy your journey.
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    You are off to a good start! Good luck in all you do
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Welcome! I too have yo yo'd too many times to count. This site is great, you will find a lot of support and information.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • MammyTL
    MammyTL Posts: 6
    Hi and welcome .. .I'm new too . .signed up yesterday . .you can add me as a friend and it sounds like we have alot in common already!!! . .... .As I keep gaining and losing the same 30 lbs. for the past 20 yrs. LOL ... .
  • thaismoreira
    thaismoreira Posts: 37 Member
    Hi, I am new too... you can add me as a friend and we can support each other. It is a life change and it can take time.