c25k

kml07071
kml07071 Posts: 29
edited 2:26PM in Fitness and Exercise
I started C25K for the first time today and do not know what to enter that in as exercise. Does any one enter it as aything specific?

Replies

• Kerriperkins
    Kerriperkins Posts: 35 Member
    My husband is also doing the c25k and he inputs the walking and jogging times seperate.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    I typically entered the walking and jogging/running separately.

Congrats on starting C25K. I'm a HUGE fan. Here's my 2 cents on it, plus a ton of great comments, if you're interested: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/245276-my-c25k-experience-so-far

Cheers!
  • Kwilliams75
    Kwilliams75 Posts: 231 Member
    I created my own exercise under walk/run!! Absolutely loved the program!!
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    I made a new exercise titled C25K. I would use my HR monitor for calorie burn and in the exercise notes I would write what week I was and the mileage I was able to complete. It's a great program and I did finally get beyond the 20 minutes-30minute runs :)
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    I created an exercise that said "treadmill, walk/jog"
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    i created my own exercise and called it C25K - HRM

congrats on starting this awesome program...i finished a few weeks ago and am working on completing the one hour runner program....
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,013 Member
    I kinda cheat. I do mine on the treadmill. Actually I just finished my week 1 day 3, and am all sweaty. ewe. Anywho, I walk at 3.0 and jog at 4.0. So , I know there are 8 sets of 1 min jogs so I log that as jogging and the rest of my time I log as walking 3.0. Not sure what to do when I actually try this outside, but...
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    This is what I do too - log seperately. I got upto D1Wk4 last week, but have been ill since - wanted to pick it up again this week!
This discussion has been closed.