Looking to lose 97lbs...and in need of some friend requests.

Options
13»

Replies

• mrsway
    mrsway Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am looking to loose around a total of 70-75 lbs, but just focusing on small goals for now!
  • LindaDien
    LindaDien Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbe to MFP also, 2 weeks now. but I only lost 1 lb so far, a little fustration now..and I go to the gym 4 times a week and work out at home when not there....so if you lost 12 lbs already your doing something right!!! way to go..
    hope my metabilism catches up to yours...haha
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    you can add me. i have about the same amount that i would like to lose. lets encourage each other.
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    you can add me girl!! I am looking to lose about the same amount!
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hey I want to lose about 110 more pounds...so far I have lost 23lbs since January but since I joined MFP it's 9lbs so far. I have found some amazing people here...feel free to add me I like the support myself...and motivation!!! Welcome!!:smile:
  • RachelVerthein
    Options
    I just started using mypalfitness. 2days ago. so you can add me!!! I'm looking to loose about 80pounds!!
  • mhc90
    mhc90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please friend me! I have to lost about 35 pounds and am struggling, struggling, struggling..... I'm great until about 3:00 pm and then I fall apart. I need to have some accountability - if I know people are checking in with me, it may help!
    Good luck!
    Sharon
  • mhc90
    mhc90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    We can do this!
    I say this, but I have been struggling too. Feel free to add me and maybe we can do this together? I need to lose about 35 pounds.
    Sharon
  • lizhipwell
    lizhipwell Posts: 70
    Options
    I'm there! I'm looking to lose about 197 lbs and have lost 28.5 lbs. so far. I know how important it is to have the support of pals here on MFP! All the best to you! I just put in a request to be your pal. I hope you accept!
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    Hi there i only joined a couple of days ago feel free to add me too:smile:
  • munozrd
    munozrd Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started this week and lost 2 lbs. You can add me as a friend. Everyone here is nice and support goes both ways.
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    Hey..add me too! Lost only 17 so far and have another 65 to go...Good Luck! we can do this!
  • ChaliBahli
    ChaliBahli Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, just joined- add me if you wanna!:smile: