Success + Victory = 1 happy lady :)

Options
So in the past week and 1/2 I've had quite a few victories that I wanted to share b/c it is something I am very proud of. Although 5.2 lb lose doesn't seem like it would do drastic things to a person when you have a 4'11" person 5 lbs is an enormous deal!

So I am now officially 7.8 lbs away from my goal weight and the victories I have had this week are:

1.) went from the 3rd belt loop to now the 4th :)
2.) I've always been in between a size 6-8 pants and I am now wearing a belt with my size 6's. :)
3.) I went to target this morning and saw a really cute dress so I thought I would try it on (size Medium which I've always been) - well long and behold, it was really baggy!!!!!!!!!!

I've never been a "big person" per say but I've never been happy with my weight and with 2 children / 2 c-sections can do major damage to a woman's body...... Unfortunatly for my husband I am and have always been a "turn the lights off" type of person....I may always be that way but I am starting to feel a little more confident since I am now down to 122lbs.

Thanks for letting me share and thank you MFP for all your support and motivation!!!!!!

Replies

• Thebeezknees
    Options
    Congrats! It's the little victories that matter and drive you to keep going :)
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Congrats! I understand the 2 c sections....it takes such a toll. Keep up the good work!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    COngratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!