Changing Body Question

Options
I have been losing weight for about 6 months now. I am 5'4 and 134 and my tummy is taking on an odd shape. My sides are really coming in but I have kind of a "snowman" type shape in the center. Can anyone help and tell me what I am doing wrong or is this a normal transition? Thanks!

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    your stomach will be the last place to lose. In fact I have a pic of my stomach under my pics. It is how it now looks after keepin 75lbs off for almost 3 years now. And as you'll be able to see from lookin @ it that it isn't the easiest location to lose and tighten. Good luck and I hope that I am of some help.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it is probably normal. Different people store fat differently, to get that last bit of belly fat gone, you will have to lower your body fat% some more. I'm trying to do the same for myself. My pooch sticks out below my belly button. Sigh...
  • abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    im trying to lose that area too!!! my stomach does look weird too LOL... I dunno what to do to flatten it :(
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'4" and 134 lbs. I don't quite know what you mean by the snowman shape. My issue with my stomach is that before losing weight, I had about a 4" inch difference between the smallest part of my waist and my hips (I was curvey). I now have less than a 1" difference. I have definetly lost more in my hips and butt than my waist. I am now trying to work on toning my stomach, hoping the sides will shrink in some.