Just Joined not to long ago

Options
Hi everyone, I recently just joined the site and would really like to have some friends to help me with this life style change! This website is a good tool in its self but I think I could do better having persons who understand how difficult this can be walk with me through this change. I know the Lord has given me strength to make it and I would like to have others who I can share my successes with and be there to celebrate their successes too!

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request...the best thing I did when I first joined this site was surrender the whole process to God. Also read a great book called Made To Crave by Lysa TerKeurst on satisfying cravings for food with God :)
  • amglover06
    amglover06 Posts: 5
    Options
    Okay, Thanks I will look into that book.... and I did the samething. I turned to the bible to see what is says about living a healthy life style and I've been praying alot more since I really started this whole process.
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Having great friends has contributed to me getting closer to my goal. They're the main reason I'm eating healthy and exercising everyday.