Anyone do workouts on Netflx?

Options
2»

Replies

• lizbeth436
    lizbeth436 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Does this work with Netflix for the wii?
  • MrsSchmidty7
    MrsSchmidty7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What am I missing, I also use Netflix on the XboX360 and I'm not seeing any on there, do I need to add it to my que from the computer first? I thought I was smart enough to figure it out, but I guess I am not! Thanks to anyone who can help!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I go on our computer and add the video's I want on the instant que and then go on netflix on the blueray. So I think if you are using either the xbox or the wii it should be there too??? I think try it...:laugh:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    What am I missing, I also use Netflix on the XboX360 and I'm not seeing any on there, do I need to add it to my que from the computer first? I thought I was smart enough to figure it out, but I guess I am not! Thanks to anyone who can help!

Yes - you add them to your instant que first (I don't have an XBox - but I think my Roku is similar). Instant workout DVDs are kind of hard to find. For some reason if you select "watch instantly" and then "sports & fitness" genre ...... not everything comes up.

Crunch Super Slimdown is my favorite!
  • MrsSchmidty7
    MrsSchmidty7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options

Yes - you add them to your instant que first (I don't have an XBox - but I think my Roku is similar). Instant workout DVDs are kind of hard to find. For some reason if you select "watch instantly" and then "sports & fitness" genre ...... not everything comes up.

Crunch Super Slimdown is my favorite!

I haven't tried it yet, but Thank You!
  • JustBreathSB
    JustBreathSB Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there were workouts on Netflix, this totally makes up for them having mostly crappy instant movies.