If the world was actually ending tomorrow.....

Options
2»

Replies

• koizumi6
    koizumi6 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    A large Skyline 3-way with 2-3 cheese coneys with habenero cheese, a sweet tea, and a huge piece of cherry cobbler with vanilla ice cream on it...

Skyline is a Dayton-Cincinnati chili joint. A three-way is a bed of spaghetti, with Cincy style chili poured on with a huge mound of shredded chedder...top with hot sauce and have oyster crackers handy...

Geez...I need to go to bed before I raid the fridge!!!

omg skyline! why did you remind me! I'll take a 3 way and a cheese coney as well
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream on top and a double helping of my Momma's biscuits and gravy with bacon and link sausage.
    Red Lobster's cheddar biscuits would be nice too and lobster with the butter sauce... A Burger King whopper fully loaded would be nice too! Man I'm making my mouth water.
  • peacehawk
    peacehawk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I would try something I've never tried before. Not something gross like kidney pie (I did accidentally taste that once blech!) Or fried bugs. Also I wouldn't want to try anything that I consider unethical, like rare animals or other humans. Maybe an exotic fruit that I've never had, or some sort of food from another culture that I've never tried, like malaysian or inuit.
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I would eat as many red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting as I could. And then I'd drink a big glass of milk. Oh lord.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THAT!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And a big ol plate of authentic homemade spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread!! Carb feast!

Edited to add: Sad part is that was a typical Saturday night about 6 months ago. :noway:
  • jlanab
    jlanab Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    My inner fat girl is drooling...:smile:

Breakfast: waffle house waffle drenched in syrup with grits so thick you could choke on them, scrambled cheese eggs and grilled chicken breast and request that they wrap a couple slices of nice crispy bacon around it. Wash it down with McDonalds sweet tea.

Lunch: An ENTIRE pizza hut deep dish pepperoni pizza with extra sauce and extra cheese. i would find a way to get some of that garlic butter from papa johns and pour that over it, followed by an ungodly amount of Taco Bell churros:heart:

Dinner: a 6 cheese stuffed ravioli dish from a nice Italian restaurant. Bathing in a sauce so rich it would give you the runs:noway: . An ENTIRE bottle of Sauvignon Blanc (Kim Crawford):drinker:

I would snack on Chi-fil-a nuggets and their lemonade and little debbie swiss rolls... LOTS AND LOTS of little debbie swiss rolls
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Sakura's Japanese steakhouse shrimp and scallops with a ton of fried rice and noodles...Ohhhh noodles, how I miss you!!!
  • Tvstarbabe
    Tvstarbabe Posts: 101
    Options
    Cannolis!!!
  • Konpeito
    Konpeito Posts: 82
    Options
    I'd eat a bunch of tortellini and Girl scout cookies
  • AmandaHammill
    AmandaHammill Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    just to be on the safe side I had a bowl of air-popped popcorn followed by a Klondike bar for dinner last night (although I'll have to admit it had nothing to do with the prophesy just hunger and fatigue)...after a long day of hauling boxes of crap up from the basement to the dumpster in the driveway i was beat and even with that silly dinner I was still under calories. if i'd really put any faith in that prophesy i guess i could have let the crap sit in the basement, i mean really, wouldn't that have been a total waste of my last day!?!?
  • mommacool
    mommacool Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I went to the Dairy Queen, just in case... hot fudge with nuts... but it was after 6 pm, so I was pretty sure I was gonna have to log it! LOL!

(and I worked hard yesterday, so I was still under....)
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I would have gone to Mr. Mikes and had some steak bites (deep fried peppered steak bits) followed by more steak, garlic bread, fries with gravy and some delicious chocolate cake. YUM.