Biggest Weight Loser Smurfettes (blue team) 9/6

Options
Good Morning all. I wont get to do my workout until tonight because I didnt have to get up early to put the kids on the schoolbus. I havent worked up to setting my alarm clock for the weekend yet just to exercise:devil: He was telling me to sleep.

I hope everyone has a great day and a great weekend. I will definately need some help tomorrow and some willpower sent my way. Have a chuch function where there will be a potluck afterwards and there is always so much yummy food. I love chicken and dumplings when someone brings that, My hubby's uncle always cooks bear or venison. I wonder how much calories is in that. I have to stay away from the chicken and dumplings. No chicken and dumplings... Now repeat that 100 times :laugh: I can do this. The hardest part is counting my calories. I may just have watch what I eat instead and exercise a lot.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all. I wont get to do my workout until tonight because I didnt have to get up early to put the kids on the schoolbus. I havent worked up to setting my alarm clock for the weekend yet just to exercise:devil: He was telling me to sleep.

I hope everyone has a great day and a great weekend. I will definately need some help tomorrow and some willpower sent my way. Have a chuch function where there will be a potluck afterwards and there is always so much yummy food. I love chicken and dumplings when someone brings that, My hubby's uncle always cooks bear or venison. I wonder how much calories is in that. I have to stay away from the chicken and dumplings. No chicken and dumplings... Now repeat that 100 times :laugh: I can do this. The hardest part is counting my calories. I may just have watch what I eat instead and exercise a lot.

Connie
  • punka274
    Options

Connie

Connie,im sending some willpower vibes in your direction..... Now can you send me some,LOL! Today has always been my cheat day for the past three years so since starting MFP i have to count cals on my cheat day:sad:

I have faith in you....you can say NO to those chicken and dumplings:wink: Even if you can't say no then maybe have a small serving? Thats what i would do! I too woke up late,i was kiding myself if i had a workout planned this morning! I do have a circuit workout planned for later today,after the coffee and breakfast has kicked in:wink:
  • punka274
    Options
    OH and i forgot to mention that my weigh in is today(for me) i will also weigh in on tuesday for this challenge! And i must say that i will pack a PUNCH this week to the other teams:bigsmile: :laugh:

go blue team...i can finally contribute this week:happy:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Have a great day Team!
  • punka274
    Options
    Wow,i thought there was like 30someting members on the blue team? Where is everybody?

Well,i got my workout in...burned 676 calories,so thats 676 calores MORE that i get today:bigsmile:

I did a 45minute circuit workout then a dog walk for thirty mintues! Feels good to have it OVER:wink::laugh: :happy:

ok,everybody have a great day!
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Mornin all. Again being in the west I'm always a late reader to these messages. Doesn't help that I slept in as well today! :wink:
    I'm off to the gym in an hour....that makes 7 days in a row for me exercising!!! I'm not sure if I've ever done that before! I'm actually enjoying it!
    I'm always scared of weekends cause I tend to gain a bit between bad eating and drinking but I think as long as I am conscious of what I'm eating and get my work outs in I should be fine!!
    Any ways, have a great day Losers! :laugh:
    Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    Options
    Yea I think there are only about 6 or 7 of us that actually post something everyday. I sometimes wonder where everyone is also. I havent done my exercise for today yet. I feel so behind now. Considering I usually do it first thing in the morning. But my oldest and hubby are still in Richmond. My middle son is going to spend the night at a friends house tonight so it will just be Ciara and me. She is only 13 mths so she goes to bed early so I will be able to exercise after she goes to bed. I ate breakfast at the huddle house so I have to exercise today. Over 500 calories for breakfast. I only have 900 left to eat for the day. At least my breakfast was a late so it was more like brunch so I shouldnt really eat a big lunch just maybe some fruit to hold me over till I make dinner.

I cooked a ton of chicken tenders last night so I have enough for a whole week of dinner just about. They had a really good deal on it. There was over 20 tenders in it for just a little over 5$. I usually dont buy that big but I figure what the heck . I will be eating chicken for a week now. LOL

Connie
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hello everybody

i weighted myself today as well and i sure am happy about the result so far, i have already reached my weekly goal because i already weight myself in saturdays morning,, but ill weight again to give in my weight on tuesday ,, but it looks good :happy:

i have worked out 2 weeks straight and i can really feel like my muscle need a rest,, (and me) so im eating only 1200 calories today and i find i real hard to stick to that !

so i really hope more blue team members will check in this week, that sure would help !!!

hope you all have a good weekend ... :drinker:
    may
  • punka274
    Options
    Yea I think there are only about 6 or 7 of us that actually post something everyday. I sometimes wonder where everyone is also. I havent done my exercise for today yet. I feel so behind now. Considering I usually do it first thing in the morning. But my oldest and hubby are still in Richmond. My middle son is going to spend the night at a friends house tonight so it will just be Ciara and me. She is only 13 mths so she goes to bed early so I will be able to exercise after she goes to bed. I ate breakfast at the huddle house so I have to exercise today. Over 500 calories for breakfast. I only have 900 left to eat for the day. At least my breakfast was a late so it was more like brunch so I shouldnt really eat a big lunch just maybe some fruit to hold me over till I make dinner.

I cooked a ton of chicken tenders last night so I have enough for a whole week of dinner just about. They had a really good deal on it. There was over 20 tenders in it for just a little over 5$. I usually dont buy that big but I figure what the heck . I will be eating chicken for a week now. LOL

Connie

Wow,awsome deal on the chicken tenders Connie!

may_Marie-high fives on the lost....can't wait until tuesday! Im taking a rest day tommorrow,it really helps me physically and mentally for that matter!

sunbc22-My weekness is weekends too,but im bound and determined to stick out this diet...or way of eating as i call it now,lol! Good job with the workouts!

mommamccoy-have a great day!

ok,just checking in.....
  • connieq288
    Options
    Ok I finally got my cardio in today. I will be setting my alarm tomorrow morning to get up to do it. I couldnt finish the whole thing tonight. I usually can at least do all of level 1 and some of level 2 but today I couldnt even finish level 1. I did 22 minutes and burned 267 calories. Oh well, at least I got some of it in.

Connie
  • connieq288
    Options
    I made these muffins that were under the recipe thread that is just devils food cake mix and pumpkin and I didnt really thing that I would like them but I did. Not to bad for a little treat and its a regular sized muffin not a tiny little one.

Connie
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    i did good today!!!
    did a 5k fun-run - but i walked:laugh:

though we err... kinda did go to KFC afterwards:blushing: