Body Bugg Frustration

suzooz
suzooz Posts: 720 Member
edited September 27 in Fitness and Exercise
I just bought a Body Bugg, went to set it up this morning and am getting a "dual signin" error. The error message indicates that I should contact Technical Support, but they are not open until Monday. :grumble:

Does anyone know if I can wear the band and capture the data this weekend?

I am so disappointed -- I was really looking forward to using this!

Replies

• getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    I am pretty sure that you have to wait... you set up the body bug with your personal info (height, current weight, and fitness level). I had the same problem and they quite simply reset something on their end and I was set to go in like under 5 minutes :wink:
  • suzooz
    I am pretty sure that you have to wait... you set up the body bug with your personal info (height, current weight, and fitness level). I had the same problem and they quite simply reset something on their end and I was set to go in like under 5 minutes :wink:

Thanks for the quick reply -- I guess that will be 2 days and 5 minutes for me! :laugh:

Are you happy with your Body Bugg so far?
  • PoleBoy
    PoleBoy Posts: 255 Member
    you can start capturing data immediately.

I just wish they got my display working. it's been 10 weeks
  • suzooz
    I'm on their Facebook page now, and there seems to be a number of problems with their support -- particularly in getting the displays and phone connectivity going.

Anyone else having issues with the Apex Support ?
  • suzooz
    Update -- so one of their helpers called me last weekend (which was really nice of her) and told me that I could go ahead and wear the bug and it would track my burn and my steps. I was really excited, since it was mowing the lawn day, and I wanted to see how much I burned during that -- even if I couldn't see it until Monday.

My bug gets fixed (there was something wrong with my signon), and I log in, upload and I am TOTALLY disappointed in my burn today -- not even close to the estimated metabolic rate. I figured today I was out in the plant running around (I am normally sedantary, but we had computer issues) -- I thought I would have at least been slightly above the 2010 calories that I should be burning "at rest."

So I decide to look at the steps, and there it was -- a big old goose egg. :blushing: The bug hadn't been tracking at all! :grumble:

But the good news is that tomorrow's another day, and I'm sure I'll be "buggin'" then!
This discussion has been closed.