Friends wanted :)

Options
Artemis726
Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
Hi everyone. :) I've been a member at MFP for about a month and a half, without much success. BOO! It's always been hard for me to lose and I feel like I am crawling along. I started at 155 (where I have been at give or take 5lbs for over two years!!) and this morning I back up to 155- even after doing Turbo Fire Inferno this past week. UGH! I have lost some body fat which is GREAT, but it's still hard not to get frustrated!

So...I'm looking for more mutual support, encouragement, and honest feedback.

Replies

• Neyiea
    Neyiea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on. :)
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi.....You can add me if you like.....I love to encourage and be encouraged! :flowerforyou:
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    sending a request , it does make it easier when you have a support system
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    sent a request -- I try to motivate and support my mfp friends as much as I can get on here! (which is generally two or three times a day lol)
  • superjarrod1616
    superjarrod1616 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just be consistent. If you have been at that weight for a long time you are trying to push your body somewhere it does not want to go. So you have to really dial it in for 2-3 weeks to get it started. It will get easier after that! Good luck on your journey!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Is it weird that we have the same starting weights and goal weights? LOL. I really started MFP 2 years ago at 165 but didn't stick with it. Somehow got down to 155 last summer. Since sticking with MFP and joining challenges and everything, I am now down to 143.5 and thinking of making my GW 130 instead of 135. Feel free to add me as a friend & I STRONGLY encourage you to join some of the groups in the motivation and support message boards. They are what keep a lot of us on track because it is people with similar goals or similar exercise interests!
  • Artemis726
    Options
    Wow! :happy: That you all for your support! :flowerforyou:
  • bambis
    bambis Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request :)
  • Moneyman69
    Moneyman69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The best advice I can give you is to be disciplined. I've been doing it for a month now and I've lost about 15lbs. People might have told you before I started that I didn't need to lose weight so that kind of tells you that I wasn't real heavy to begin with. I've only had one day that I went above my calorie goal and that was only by about 50 calories. I never cheat myself. When I want to eat more I go out and excercise. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • mhc90
    mhc90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat with you! I am sending a friend request - maybe we can help each other.
    I'm looking for more encouragement and support too, so would love some requests sent my way too.
    Sharon
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    We have pretty much the same stats and goals. I have been on here for about 20 days and I've lost 9 lbs. I love the support and motivation I get from MFP. I will be sending a request... :)
  • Artemis726
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :D