NSV- New swim suit!

Options
lkm111
lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
For most of us who have had weight problems, putting on a swim suit is one of our least favorite things to do. I am happy to report that I ordered a terrific swim suit from Land's End. I ordered it online, and it fit right out of the box! Not only did it fit, it looked good!

I am not one to post pictures, especially in a swim suit, but I can say that I am actually looking forward to taking my daughter to the pool this summer!

I was very pleased with the Land's End suit. Very comfortable and well made - hope this helps anyone who is fearful of the dreaded swim suit!

Here's what I ordered: http://www.landsend.com/pp/BeachLivingFloralScoopTankiniSwimsuitTop~221531_57.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::LW6&CM_MERCH=IDX_Women-_-Swimsuits-_-PlusSize&origin=index

EDIT TO ADD: I forgot to mention that I haven't bought a new suit in over fifteen years! Truly monumental for me! :smile:

Replies

• pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    yes trying on bathing suits is not fun at all. Especially when we have all that "junk in the trunk" Congrats on your weight loss! Nice bathing suit!
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Wayt to go! That suit is too cute! (Haha--I'm a poet) And I'm sure you look amazing in it!

I haven't gotten a new suit for this year yet but I have tried some on and I have to say, this is the first time I ever remember not being totally disgusted with the way I looked.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Congrats....enjoy your summer : ) Oh...cute suit also!
  • paige_mom
    paige_mom Posts: 13
    Options
    Oh my GOODNESS!! Too cute! I will have to copy you, and order this suit! :-) Thank You for sharing!!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Oh my GOODNESS!! Too cute! I will have to copy you, and order this suit! :-) Thank You for sharing!!

That's my hope - I want to see as many of us having fun in the sun this summer! We can do this! :smile:
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    That's so PRETTY!!! Congrats!! :smile:
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Great suit! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!