Unusual NSV hehe

Options
This only occured to me last night when I was having my bath. At the beginning of the year I 'wedged' in my bathtub and if I pulled the plug out whilst still sat in it the water in front of me would drain away, yet the water behind me would remain and only go once I stood up. Well last night I realised I now have plenty of room to move in the bath and even when i tried I couldn't fill the width of it and 'block' it hehe :tongue:

Replies

• lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    OMG! I know that exact feeling, LOL! I now have a big spa tub, but maybe I need to try it in our second bathroom.

It truly is a great accomplishment because it demonstrates an extreme loss of inches. Congratulations! So happy for you!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    woooooo hooooo no more "bathtub dam" (a phrase I learned on MFP yesterday in the 'stuff fat people do' thread)
  • paige_mom
    paige_mom Posts: 13
    Options
    Oh how wonderful!! I laughed so hard, I cried! Felt great, didn't it!? So nice to have a place to share it, and have people who actually understand it!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    OMG that's awesome! That's inches for ya! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!