A good cereal for breakfast?

Options
Which one do you prefer and why?

I bought Special K berries , it's pretty good ..but would like to know what are other healthy options are there :)

Replies

• Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    I like Raisin bran its good and it keeps u full
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Special K fruit and yogurt.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean or Grape Nuts, because they are both really high in protein.
  • EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I used to love special k protein plus but I haven't seen it in a long time. Did they discontinue it?
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I love Trader Joe's bran flakes....very yummy by itself or with a bit of fruit. I also like Cheerios (plain and honey nut); grape nuts and Kashi go lean.
  • jb66
    jb66 Posts: 1
    Options
    I like quaker oatmeal squares - they help me feel full longer. I buy the cinnamon ones.
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal, hands down. You can add fruit or whatever you like, and it will keep you full for hours, I swear by it every day :)
  • music_lover_103
    Options
    I used to love special k protein plus but I haven't seen it in a long time. Did they discontinue it?

nope. i got a box a couple weeks ago - love it!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    i'm addicted to my plain kroger brand granola and my kroger carb master strawberry pomegranate yogurt mixed together. its SO yummy and it keeps me full for a long time!
  • ziggle_7
    ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i'm absolutely inlove with special k vanilla almond! ♥
  • kittybitz79
    kittybitz79 Posts: 213
    Options
    Cinaburst cheerios! *with or without milk they are delicious
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Thanks you ladies , I will try them out ...got to keep food interesting :) thanks !
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Honey Bunches of Oats. It's nice because it's low in calories and still gives you that sweet taste we all love when it comes to cereal.
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    Anything from Kashi cos they have more protein. Tried oatmeal and was hungry after 2 hours cant see how it keeps people full for a long time :smile:
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Kashi Honey Sunshine--very good and filling. Everyone thinks you are eating Captain Crunch though, lol.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I like Fiber One Original because the serving size is bigger for the same calories. I am a pig and I want to eat a lot of cereal. :blushing: Besides, I think it tastes good. I never have really cared for the sweetened kiddie cereals--except when I was a kid.
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    wheatabix
  • humanskin
    humanskin Posts: 42
    Options
    For cold cereal, I like Post Shredded Wheat & Bran with Almond Breeze Original Almond Milk. It's got great fiber, no aspertame or other chemical junk, and it also has the lowest sugar count than anything else in my supermarket's cereal aisle.

For hot cereal, oatmeal or cream of wheat all the way. =)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I get Dorset Cereal berries and cherries, which is just like Special K but without the salt and far lower sugar.
  • kristina509
    kristina509 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Kashi blueberry clusters, YUMMY! Barbara's Peanut Butter Puffins is good too.