NSV - Uncovering my old wardrobe

Options
So I pulled down a couple of bins from the closet with alot of old clothes I haven't worn in two-three years and they actually fit better then they ever have. I literally just tripled my amount of clothes without spending a single penny. Yet another plus of weight loss!

Replies

• Hadenuf
    Hadenuf Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that feeling! Good for you

4207658.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I got rid of all mine.. gonna have fun shopping! :)
  • Talazws
    Talazws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What a great feeeling!

I just did the same thing recently with all the clothing I wore while I was backpacking around India back in college (the smallest I have ever been). I wore one of the tops yesterday for the first time in 4 years! I still don't have enough smaller clothing though-- pissed I donated it all earlier this year when I thought there was no point in keeping it. Luckily, I was visiting some girls that are a friend of an old friend earlier this week, and they introduced me to their pile of give-away clothes, and told me to dig in! I came away with a whole bag of new clothes-- one of the shirts is a size small! I wore it dancing last night!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!