I want a cheeseburger!!!

2»

Replies

• TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    WHta is "zig zagging"??

http://www.mylifestylediet.com/calorie-calculator.php

Calories are TOTAL, not net. Basically, you're confusing your body so it doesn't go into starvation mode (by having high and low days).
  • Lori07
    Lori07 Posts: 136
    I agree with going out and eating one. We all work hard and deserve to treat ourselves sometimes. Log it in and be good the rest of the week.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    So eat one its not that big of a deal
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    What's wrong with that? Just have one! This is a life change...something u want to do for the rest of your life...ur more apt to fail if u deprive urself of what u want. If I were to do this, id order it with no mayo (or spread that contains mayo) and order a single patty one, not some triple patty thing... I've lost 32lbs in 75 days, I've had burgers 3x, I've went out to eat a minimum of once a week (usually 2x, sometimes as much as 4), I've went out for drinks probably 10x, yadda yadda. This, again, is about living ur life...if u don't have enough calories u shouldn't be eating it, and if its a must have, do an extra workout to gain calories
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Just wanna say all the responses on this thread have ROCKED and you people are awesome!!! I like to see common sense in the forums once in a while! LOL
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Eat it, ENJOY IT, log it, and make it fit, either by exercising more or adjusting your other meals.

I made burgers twice last week. Pizza twice last week. And still hit my weight loss target.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    If it's only once in a while, a small cheeseburger won't hurt. But get the small one (the size they put in kid's meals), no fries, and water, and eat it slowly, with small bites, and savoring every bit. You'll find yourself as satisfied afterwards as if you wolfed down a quarter pounder or more. Enter it into your food diary, then eat fruits and veggies for the rest of the day. Craving satisfied (so it's not going to attack with more fury later on) and you can stay under your calories, or very close.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Mmm I made myself a yummy homemade cheeseburger yesterday (leftovers today :D). No added salt, and used cabbage leaves as the bread. So good, you'd have thought it was bad for you. But, nope, it wasn't and low cals! I brought some over to my mom and she vowed to never eat burgers with bread anymore as she loved this version much better!
This discussion has been closed.