suggestion: please do not stir

Options
gooberr4
gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
Why don't they want me to stir my greek yogurt?! I gotta get all the fruit distributed somehow :)

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Ummm I always stir my greek yogurt. What kind are you eating?
  • MotherofDREAMS
    Options
    I stir mine too! What don't we know???
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    It says it on the container my Fage. I still spoon in my honey or fruit that comes with it, lol
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    no idea, I stir in granola, flaxseed and fruit into mine all the time. now I'm curious.

mta I googled the question and it appears that by stirring it you change the consistency from firm to creamy. I like creamy so that works for me!!
  • Dawntodusk
    Dawntodusk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I never stir my yogurt. I hate stirred yogurt, but then I learned to eat it from Turks and Iranians who have been eating it for centuries. You're supposed to spoon it out carefully to not damage the consistency. You can gently fold the fruit into it if you like. People from these countries don't sweeten their yogurt, so maybe it's not an issue for them. (I don't eat it with fruit either for the same reason.)

Having said all this, eat it the way you like it. Stir it, beat it, whatever. If you like it, that's what is the most important. The above is just the way it's "supposed" to be.