introducing

radio_flyer
radio_flyer Posts: 85
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm Kathleen, 45 live in Iowa .... been using the app on my EVO religiously for a month now. Played around with it haphazardly for a couple of months before that ... it has totally changed the way that I eat ... I'd like to lose about 30 pounds, but in the month that I've been on it faithfully, I've only lost 5 pounds. I think part of it is that Thursday is girls night out ... and well, I kinda overdo it. But this week, I only had 2 MGD 64's and the rest of the night I drank diet slice -- so that's an improvement.!!!

I work out on Wii Fit Plus almost everyday -- I think I'm becoming a hula hoop master! I know I should go outside and workout but I have a hundred excuses why that itsn't going to happen -- or why I haven't used my gym membership in 4 months. So I gotta stick with something easy for now.

I have noticed the longer I use the app -- I'm better at getting motivated to stick with it.

Replies

• Hey, you lost 5 pounds and you should be proud, just keep up the good work!! Having the "thursday" night to splurge is actually a good thing as long as you eat healthy and keep to your diet all the other days, your body deserves a little break :)

Wii Fit is a great way to get exercise :) just keep it up and try changing up the exercises you do so your body doesnt get as adapt to the same exercises, your body burns more when you keep it guessing :)
  • radio_flyer
    radio_flyer Posts: 85
    It's not really the eating part that I have an issue with ... it's the going to the irish pub and drinking too many guinesses! They're 150 calories a glass ... I did make a suggestion to the bartender to only serve me half pints instead and he just laughed. I guess that was beyond his realm .....

I am exciting about losing any weight -- but it's frustrating because I just thought it would come off faster. I think I need to kick it up a notch with the exercising.
This discussion has been closed.