What results did you get from Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30?

Options
ashmx250
ashmx250 Posts: 52 Member
Hi. I have been using Jillians workout dvds since January and wouldn't be where I am today without them. I haven't bought Ripped in 30 yet and I'm sure it's just as awesome as her dvds, but first I wanted to know if any of you have seen good results with it? Or if you know of anyone who has had great results.

Replies

• SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Ive just done Day 1 of 30 day shred and it was very motivational...loved it!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    frist good job on your 25 pound weight loss i have two jillian michaels one the thrity day shred and the biggest loser i"m so fat right now i need to work up two tham but i will
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    tomorrow i start week four. so im not done yet. but so far ive noticed a difference and i have to wear belts with my jeans now. i cant wait till i finish so i can compare measurements and weight! ive been trying not to weigh myself till im done
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I did Shred and then followed with Ripped so in the 1st month with Shred only lost a few inches. Then Ripped I lost 2-3lbs. Not as good as i was hoping for but then again i was consuming 200-300 more calories than I am now so Im sure that is what hindered me :(. I wish this site had been recommended to me then. I plan to start back in a month or so and try again. I love Ripped so much more than Shred.