I'm being Stalked! Help!!

Options
I am being stalked by a cup cake!!! It is following me everywhere! (in my mind!) and it won't stop calling me! (In my mind!) I am about to give in....wahhhh!!!:sad:

Replies

• girldeese
    Options
    I am being stalked by a cup cake!!! It is following me everywhere! (in my mind!) and it won't stop calling me! (In my mind!) I am about to give in....wahhhh!!!:sad:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Gator4RTR
    Gator4RTR Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Succumb to the cupcake!! But only 1 if it is chocolate on chocolate!! :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Succumb to the cupcake!! But only 1 if it is chocolate on chocolate!! :laugh:

I'd offer to serve it a restraining order...but I think that would be waaaay to tempting for me LOL

good luck! (go for it...but just one!)

hugs!:drinker:
    Ali
  • cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    an army of grapes might just take out the terrorist...or maybe some melon...

it's terrible when the fork is mighter than the sword....:tongue:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

So eat...or half, and go workout. Why not??? I don't see a problem with it. I've lost my weight by eating things I love AND keeping a good healthy balance of other foods. I don't eat like a PIGGY. I just control myself and not starve myself to eat things. Eat it...Work out...Drink water...Move on.

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Do you have a soldier who would take it on the chin-and eat it for you? No shortage of volunteers in this house!:bigsmile:
  • j0yride
    Options
    CHEW SUGAR FREE FRUITY GUM

this helps those sweet cravings!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I LOVE cupcakes! I don't know what it is about them!! If you ever go to NYC...stay FARRRR away from Magnolia Bakery. Trust me, you will not be able to avoid their cupcakes! :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    just read your post to DH, he says to either get a hammer and smash it, or a cup of milk and drowned it, who wants a soggy cupcake. DON'T use the milk to drink with it. maybe use water instead, than it won't be as tempting.
    good luck, my son just make chocolate chip cookies. not eating them i used my earned cals for a mcrib for lunch today. he doesn't live here, so when he leaves tonight he'll take them with him. he doesn't have an overn at his house. he lives in a travel trailer with just a microwave and hot plate.
    chipper
  • girldeese
    Options
    Ok people....I ate 2!!!! :bigsmile: :devil: ........But they were the Pilsbury Reduced Sugar kind, so they had 130 cals each in the cake and I used the reduced sugar icing, so I split 2 Tbsps between and that was 100 cal....so 360 all together....which is alot for a snack....BUT SO WORTH IT!!! ---Then I felt bad and mowed the lawn....45 min, 246 cals burned....and then did an exercise video for 30 min....146 cals burned!
    So it worked out and all is good!!!!
  • pamelawilliams
    Options
    I am glad you enjoyed the cupcake. :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    you saw, you conquered! nothing like a good ol' piece (or 2) or cupcake!
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Ok people....I ate 2!!!! :bigsmile: :devil: ........But they were the Pilsbury Reduced Sugar kind, so they had 130 cals each in the cake and I used the reduced sugar icing, so I split 2 Tbsps between and that was 100 cal....so 360 all together....which is alot for a snack....BUT SO WORTH IT!!! ---Then I felt bad and mowed the lawn....45 min, 246 cals burned....and then did an exercise video for 30 min....146 cals burned!
    So it worked out and all is good!!!!

And there you have it! Now everyone's happy! Great job!! This calls for a dance! trippin.gif
  • girldeese
    Options
    Well I have a confession.....I ate another one last night!! I felt so bad I went and ran a mile!!!! But at least they are out of the house now!?!?! :smile:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    an army of grapes might just take out the terrorist...or maybe some melon...

it's terrible when the fork is mighter than the sword....:tongue:
    LOL!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cupcake - who said cupcake? I was great till then. Now I have to go hire someone's grapes! What's that going to cost me?