Acidophilus Milk on the 17DD

Sunshine_Girlie
Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
edited September 27 in Food and Nutrition
After spending so much time on the phone with grocery stores, vitamin stores, and the such, the only thing I can find from the acidophilus milk stuff is the acidophilus capsules. Would anyone know if this would classify as what is mentioned in the book? I've been reading it and trying to see how I could manage if I started it. I know I'll do fine with the yogurt part, but there is sooo much more probiotic in these things. The guy I spoke with on the phone said that these capsules are much better than the milk and yogurt itself. So, what do you think? How would I incorporate this with the 17DD? Just take it and mark off the probiotic section?

Replies

• DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    I don't know what 17DD is, but we take acidophilus capsules. I would also recommend MojoMilk if you like chocolate powders to mix into stuff (like nesquik).
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    17DD is short for 17 Day Diet.
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Gonna bump this up.
  • yes i remember reading in the book that a probiotic supplement is fine, so you should be good to go :)
  • honestly i've been just doing the kefir yogurt with a cup of fruit and Tbs of flaxseed oil and packet of truvia, mix it up as a smoothie and there you have a serving of probiotics; also i've been just doing the yogurt and i'm still losing weight. i think the author wanted us to get more of these things from food the natural way and not through capsules lol, but i agree with the above statement as well
This discussion has been closed.