Hi everyone!

Options
MattArcade
MattArcade Posts: 135 Member
Hi everyone,

Have been using the iphone app for sometime and finally got round to using the online version.

I'm Matt from UK just started to get back into shape and lose weight, so I've invested in a bike and have been out as much as I can recently.

Just trying to sort out my daily/weekly food allowance and would welcome any advice and help on setting this up so I can do it properly :)

Hope everyone is well!

Matt

Replies

• Kirk_D
    Kirk_D Posts: 85
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Matt!
  • MattArcade
    Options
    Thanks Kirk_D! Glad to be here!
  • Bourds
    Bourds Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you join the MFP Team.....Welcome :smile:
  • MattArcade
    Options
    Thanks Bourds!
  • ErinLouiseBellamy
    ErinLouiseBellamy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hey!! welcome.. this place is super handy and you learn lots of things from everybody on here. One tip id say, is to put your diary on view. I think you can do it in your settings. That way, if youre having trouble , us nosy people can have a look and see what we think it was, or how to help you! Also, once youre doing well, people who are just starting will want to see what youre doing so they can do it too! :) good luucckk!
  • MattArcade
    Options
    That's great I have just set my diary to public so hopefully you guys can see where I need to improve. All I eat is healthy food nothing from a packet and drink lots of water each day.
    I think the shakes would be good for after a work out to help restore and help my muscles recover.

Think I'll enjoy this site :)
  • MattArcade
    Options
    and anyone is welcome to add me by the way!! :)
  • MattArcade
    Options
    I think ive got my diet on track now....fingers crossed this works!!
  • MarthasMum
    MarthasMum Posts: 26
    Options
    Just go for it I say. A positive frame of mind is the way forward. Add me if you like, yep, the photo is my pet Kune Kune pig, Martha.........................................!!!!
  • MattArcade
    Options
    cool you are now added! anyone else... lol