Hi, I'm Amunet-Wii Fit anyone?

amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Does anyone of you have a Wii Fitness board? I would LOVE to talk about your experience with it.

Replies

• amunet07
    Does anyone of you have a Wii Fitness board? I would LOVE to talk about your experience with it.
  • Hi, I have Wii fit. I love it, the games are really fun. My favorite is the penguin game!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    hi there, i have a wii fit :smile:

i think its great fun, i play when im at home in the afternoons with nothing to do instead of sitting down on my bum all day. it keeps me moving.

but... it wouldnt replace my normal work out, it doesnt take my heart rate high, its not that challenging ... although the weight training is very good.. some of them i can't even do yet.

in all its fun to have. keeps you moving. :happy:

may
  • amunet07
    Shannenh: I havent played that one yet... I'll have to try it. That is in the Balance section right?
  • amunet07
    May Marie:

thanks. I try to go to the gym once a week besides the Wii. You must be in better shape than I because the Super Hoola Hoop (where you go for 6 minutes... 3 one direction and 3 the other gets me sweaty and then I follow it with an 11 minutes island loop or the 20 minute free jog. Those two tuckers me out. I usually will precede those with the whole Yoga routine.
  • amunet07
    hi there, i have a wii fit :smile:

i think its great fun, i play when im at home in the afternoons with nothing to do instead of sitting down on my bum all day. it keeps me moving.

but... it wouldnt replace my normal work out, it doesnt take my heart rate high, its not that challenging ... although the weight training is very good.. some of them i can't even do yet.

in all its fun to have. keeps you moving. :happy:

may

CONGRATS ON THE 37 LB LOSS!! :happy: :happy:
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    I have a Wii Fit and I like doing the yoga. It doesn't replace my normal workout either, but it's a lot of fun. The hoola hoop gets my heart rate up, but then my stomach hurts for 2 days afterwards:laugh:
  • amunet07
    I have a Wii Fit and I like doing the yoga. It doesn't replace my normal workout either, but it's a lot of fun. The hoola hoop gets my heart rate up, but then my stomach hurts for 2 days afterwards:laugh:

LOL, one day I did the yoga side bend pose, the hoola hoop, and the strength training side bend/twist as part of my work out and I hurt for two and a half days! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.