Looking for Turbofire/ChaLEAN Extreme friends

Options
Hello, I am looking for friends that are doing Turbofire/ChaLEAN Extreme Hybrid schedule......

Replies

• lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just started the program on Friday. Please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • tpycha126
    tpycha126 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 2 more weeks of Turbo Fire than will be doing the Hybrid with Chalean Extreme. Feel free to add me =)
  • jamielynn1981
    jamielynn1981 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Great girls, I love the hybrid program..... I love Chalene!!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start the hybrid as soon and my programs arrive in the mail.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Just started the hybrid with Cee. Add me too!
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love both programs. I am doing the hybrid after vacation next week. This is my last week of Chalean Extreme (although I have still thrown in some TF every now and then).
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I will be starting CLX on Monday. I have TF, too and I will probably use it for a lot of my cardio workouts.
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    Fire 45 EZ for the first time today. LOVED IT! Love the music! Can't get one move in one of the circuits. My feet just will not cooperate. Then my brain froze up on the last set. At that point, kids were trying to have conversations with me and I was saying "Go away! I'm trying to figure this out!" My hubby didn't think I was working out because the music was too fun.

Hated the ABS 10 but that's because I have weenie abs. :bigsmile:
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    Did you "fire up" the music? I did and kept telling myself, I can't hear her! :laugh: I didn't realize that meant to play the music a little louder. And LOL @ what you said to your kids. Which combination was that?
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the hybrid off and on...I did it all last week until I got my Zumba Exhilarate in the mail...then I got side tracked. LOL You know how it is when you get a new toy...you just have to play with it.
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    Ha! I definitely know what you mean - especially with Zumba!
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    Did you "fire up" the music? I did and kept telling myself, I can't hear her! :laugh: I didn't realize that meant to play the music a little louder. And LOL @ what you said to your kids. Which combination was that?

Yes I did!

It was the jumbled mess of a combo towards the end. The move I remember the most (because you know I have a horrific memory for these things) is punching and your right leg goes forward and then you punch again and your right leg turns out to the side. There were all kinds of punches and knees in it.

I'll get it eventually. It reminded me of my first kickboxing class when I thought I would never figure it out. Then I spent the rest of the classes smiling at all the new people as I recognized that same look of terror on their faces.
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    The other move was like scissor runs with your hands straight up in the air and then at some point you lift your knee up. My legs were just not wired to my brain for that one.
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    Shakemybooty: LOL! it takes a while to get the hang of it, but stick to it and will start to get so much easier!! :happy:
  • jamielynn1981
    Options

Yes I did!

It was the jumbled mess of a combo towards the end. The move I remember the most (because you know I have a horrific memory for these things) is punching and your right leg goes forward and then you punch again and your right leg turns out to the side. There were all kinds of punches and knees in it.

I'll get it eventually. It reminded me of my first kickboxing class when I thought I would never figure it out. Then I spent the rest of the classes smiling at all the new people as I recognized that same look of terror on their faces.

I never fire up the music..... you really can't hear a word she says!!
  • jamielynn1981
    Options
    I will be starting CLX on Monday. I have TF, too and I will probably use it for a lot of my cardio workouts.

I use CLX 2-3 times/week, and TF the other 2-3 days :happy:
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    The other move was like scissor runs with your hands straight up in the air and then at some point you lift your knee up. My legs were just not wired to my brain for that one.
    I know exactly what you're talking about. I do believe that was the segment where she told me I wasn't tired and I told her I was! :laugh:

I was able to do most of the moves because of doing TJ in the past. But even during TJ, that whole jab-cross-hook-undercut combo always has me swinging my arms nonsensically.
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    I know exactly what you're talking about. I do believe that was the segment where she told me I wasn't tired and I told her I was! :laugh:

I was able to do most of the moves because of doing TJ in the past. But even during TJ, that whole jab-cross-hook-undercut combo always has me swinging my arms nonsensically.

If someone would have been peeking in my window they would have thought I was being attacked by a swarm of bees. :laugh:
  • lovetowrite73
    Options
    Today was the start of week 6, so Push Circuit 1 and Stretch 10 class.

I upped my weight on most of the exercises. I tried to up it on the V bicep curls (to 15) and quickly paused the DVD, lowered it to 10 and started over. :laugh: I was failing by rep 3! So, my biceps have a long way to go. But I did go up in the one-armed tricep pushbacks. At least something in my arm is getting stronger. :happy:

Enjoy your holiday weekend!
  • shakemybooty
    Options
    Those v bicep curls are something aren't they? How in the world did they come up with that one? LOL