just started this site

rykoty
rykoty Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey Guys, my name is Mitch. im 22 years old. Just recently got engaged! I have been a truck driver for almost two years. Needless to say i have put on a few pounds...almost twenty. I quit smoking about two weeks ago, so i feel like a new man. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• Hey Guys, my name is Mitch. im 22 years old. Just recently got engaged! I have been a truck driver for almost two years. Needless to say i have put on a few pounds...almost twenty. I quit smoking about two weeks ago, so i feel like a new man. Good luck to everyone!
  • Hey Guys, my name is Mitch. im 22 years old. Just recently got engaged! I have been a truck driver for almost two years. Needless to say i have put on a few pounds...almost twenty. I quit smoking about two weeks ago, so i feel like a new man. Good luck to everyone!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Hi Mitch You will love this site .I quit somking 3years ago, It as been great. I feel better....... I can do things with out getting out of breath.GOOD LUCK TO YOU WITH QUITTING SMOKING AND YOUR WEIGHT LOST!
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • Thank you so much...Good luck to you as well
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! Best of luck to you!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou: You are going to love it here :drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Shannon....dont put this one in the dungeon!! :laugh: I need to keep him working...He makes my numbers look good at work :bigsmile: He's one of the good ones :drinker: So you be nice young lady...:laugh: Wellllll, nevermind we can put him in there with a work release slip only maybe...:devil:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:flowerforyou:

Good luck to you!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Welcome! Congrats on the engagement and major WOOHOO on quitting smoking. Awesome! :drinker:
  • Welcome. :flowerforyou: Good start to your new you... Don't be afraid to ask questions that you might have. There are a ton of helpful people one here. Good luck. Melissa
  • :flowerforyou: Welcome! And congrats on the engagement! I quite smoking over 8yrs ago and i KNOW its hard....good for you! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.